PDA

View Full Version : sony tablet s connecting to vu+duo help

boxer29
23-05-12, 15:06
got this android 3.2 tablet .it has got the dlna facility
how can i connect it to my duo using the dlna in duo to stream the channels on my tablet and also see the contents of my duo on the tablet s
i m using my galaxy s 2 which is running ics it is streaming the vuo duo by dreamdroid and vlc to stream the duo to my phone
has any one tested it for the sony tablet s
thanks

Trial
23-05-12, 15:24
Hi,
streaming with DLNA is only possible if you use mediatomb on the VU+ plus a bit of configuration. BUT WHY install dreamdroid also and you should be a very lucky guy:-)

ciao

boxer29
24-05-12, 01:04
ive tried dreamdroid ,it gets the bouquet
but when i want to stream via the daroon player or video player
in daroon player it starts to download codec pack then fails
cant play the video in the video player
any comments
thanks

Trial
24-05-12, 07:38
Hi,
setup Daroon so that it only uses soft decoding. Soft decoding was the only possibility to get it running on my Sony Xperia.

ciao

boxer29
24-05-12, 16:52
when i open my daroon in the tablet s it says need to dwonload codec pack .pls download the "armv7a_vfpv3"
but when i start to download it nothing happens .
what is this codec
how do i get around it
on my android phone i was using the vlc player to stream my duo on to my galaxy s2 phone
what to do next
thanks

Trial
24-05-12, 16:59
Hi,
this is a pack of codecs which are supposed to use hardware to decode videos which normally is faster. As I said switch to soft decoding.

ciao

boxer29
24-05-12, 23:13
Hi,
this is a pack of codecs which are supposed to use hardware to decode videos which normally is faster. As I said switch to soft decoding.

ciao
how do i switch to soft decoding
thanks

Trial
25-05-12, 07:47
Hi,
start Darron,
press menu, select options, select decode mode (something like that I have a German GUI, press menu, select soft decode (all).

ciao

boxer29
29-05-12, 17:07
the moment i click droon player it gives a message that the codec is missing ,cant seem to download codec
so how am i going to go to menu and do the rest
thanks

boxer29
29-05-12, 22:34
Got it sorted with bsplayer
but the do get stuck at times, sd as well

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk