PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] VIX 2.4 and CCam

Snookiwooki
23-05-12, 09:36
Morning all,

Flashed my ET9000 to 2.4 yesterday evening, very impressed by the improvements - seems alot more responsive. Issue I am have is that I cannot get the version of CCam (latest 2.21.01?) I was using on 2.3 to work... I am using it to access my official SLY freesat card so nothing illegal.

It seems to install, reboot - but doesn't seem to even show up in the manager (cfg file used before is copied over) - is there a newer version of ccam I need to use or have I missed something vital along the way.

Any help, direction would be much appreciated.

cheers

Maxwell
23-05-12, 09:41
Morning all,

Flashed my ET9000 to 2.4 yesterday evening, very impressed by the improvements - seems alot more responsive. Issue I am have is that I cannot get the version of CCam (latest 2.21.01?) I was using on 2.3 to work... I am using it to access my official SLY freesat card so nothing illegal.

It seems to install, reboot - but doesn't seem to even show up in the manager (cfg file used before is copied over) - is there a newer version of ccam I need to use or have I missed something vital along the way.

cheers

You need to set the file permissions for CCcam to 755 and make sure it is in /usr/softcams

twol
23-05-12, 13:55
Morning all,

cheers

I am (to be precise) using enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1_1.0-r0_mipsel and have absolutely no problems.
Pressing blue button should bring up CCcam Info (1) and Softcam Manager (4), both should show CCcam operational status - in Softcam setup don't forget to tick CCcam and start if necessary.

I have never had to mess with permissions, it just works - and just with your own card (top slot chip down) you do not need CCcam.cfg

Snookiwooki
23-05-12, 19:56
You need to set the file permissions for CCcam to 755 and make sure it is in /usr/softcams

Superb, very many thanks!