PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] vu+duo and vu solo viewing recordings.

cactikid
21-05-12, 00:50
hi folks i have the duo with hdd in one room and the solo in another ,recently when i tried to view the recordings on the duo from my solo i could play them ,now for some reason the sd recordings have stop/started about 30 times during a 30 min program,the picture would stop but sound continues,i could rewind abit and would play till it stopped again:eek:checked it on the duo and it was the same:confused:i know i cannot see hd programs on the solo from the duo as they definately stop/stutter,would i be right in saying internet problem as even the pc takes its time also.
all boxes and routers have been rebooted,only last week internet was lost re fault on line and thinking its still there.solo should be able to play hd recordings from the duo running vix.

irishchris
21-05-12, 08:24
Your external internet connection should have no impact whatsoever on streaming recorded programs from your duo to your solo as it runs on your lan network. I would suggest checking your connections and if you have spare then change your router and try again to play network mounted programs.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

cactikid
21-05-12, 23:32
hopefully in a week or 2 will pull the big tv out to get walls dry lined and i may reroute a few more cables in the process,cheers m8.:thumbsup: