PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox live Q?

rafter_01
20-05-12, 12:11
Afternoon,

Searched the forum but couldn't find an answer. Anyway to view channels on dreambox live without zapping? Don't want it to change the channel on my box when I change it on my app. I was thinking having a multituner box this would work.

Ta

Markymark
20-05-12, 12:18
The WebIf does what I think your asking for. Just put in your IP into a browser and then click on the icon which looks like a TV next to the channel and it will stream. That is what im doing at the moment as I type this reply. Hope this is what you are looking for.

basilyoung
20-05-12, 13:03
Afternoon,

Searched the forum but couldn't find an answer. Anyway to view channels on dreambox live without zapping? Don't want it to change the channel on my box when I change it on my app. I was thinking having a multituner box this would work.

Ta

as posted above is correct, but it will change the channel on the recievers as well. if its a single tuner unit
if you have a dual tuner unit, it will allow you to view independantly any channel and the unit will also be independant, but this does also mean the dual unit would need possibly 2 dishes, dependant on what you want
if you only want one sat, then a single dish will be ok, ( but a twn or quad lnb would be needed )