PDA

View Full Version : Streaming current channel

screamworker
19-05-12, 19:02
now i have my box working great,

openwebif streams if you select the channel in the interface that is currently on the box,

is there no way i can just stream the current channel on the box with just one line ? ive tried editing an m3u file but it doesnt seem to work,

i want no control but just to always be able to watch what is currently on the box

basilyoung
19-05-12, 19:25
now i have my box working great,

openwebif streams if you select the channel in the interface that is currently on the box,

is there no way i can just stream the current channel on the box with just one line ? ive tried editing an m3u file but it doesnt seem to work,

i want no control but just to always be able to watch what is currently on the box

NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE ANSWER FOR YOU, AS YOUR POST IS A LITTLE CONFUSING...opps cl on
but using fire fox, via web info, you can change channels, as well as watch the current programme, via clicking on the "tv" symbol

screamworker
19-05-12, 19:36
from what i can see you can see current channel, but you have to go into bouquets and thats where the tv icon is ?

so i can stream i i change the channel but if i am streaming from that link, if the channel is changed, it wont work any more,

so i would like one link for whatever is playing on the box if you understand ?

basilyoung
19-05-12, 19:41
I do not think its possible to do as you want, unless I have missunderstood you post,
but if the channel is changed at the reciever end, you can change it back again, via the web interface, and restart the stream
to have independant use of the web interface, really you need a duo unit instead