PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] flash fxp

loopy123
19-05-12, 18:08
Hi
I am a newbie and have just puchased a vu+ Ultimo and am trying to put cams on box. Could not connect using filezilla have been trying for a couple of days. Am now connected using flash fxp. Once i put my blank cccam.cfg file into etc, how or when do i change tge permissions and what do i change the permissions to?? Running 2.2.1 cam. Any help installing cams will be much appreciated.

Larry-G
19-05-12, 18:11
Highlight the file in FlashFXP then press the right mouse button, you will get a popup menu, scroll down to ATTRIBUTES (CHMOD). you can change the permissions there.

loopy123
19-05-12, 19:39
thank pheonix
followed guide made ccams.cfg in notebook transferd then did what you said! changed to 777 went to set up/soft/ci prest green button and it says no canfig file found please set up wanting to use sky card running latest vix can get cams no problem on aaf image where am i going wrong.love the vix image whant to sort last bit should i of rebooted any help please driving girl miss mad

Tkr001
20-05-12, 02:13
thank pheonix
followed guide made ccams.cfg in notebook transferd then did what you said! changed to 777 went to set up/soft/ci prest green button and it says no canfig file found please set up wanting to use sky card running latest vix can get cams no problem on aaf image where am i going wrong.love the vix image whant to sort last bit should i of rebooted any help please driving girl miss mad

it should be CCcam.cfg not ccams.cfg (the capitals are important) and it should be in root/etc