PDA

View Full Version : Box crashes on boot

jeff6125
17-05-12, 20:39
Hi all
Not sure if anyone can help with this but my box will crash about 30secs after its turned on. I've not got any logs, I assume they should be in /hdd/ but for some reason I've never had any appear.
All I've got its what's on screen and it just sits there with the logo spinning.

Thanks
jeff

Component: enigma2
[AutoTimer]Auto Poll Enabled
---
[MultiQuickButton]enabled: True
EXCEPTION IN PYTHON STARTUP CODE:
---
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py,line619,in<module>
runScreenTest()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py",line450,in runScreenTest
plugins.readPluginList(resolveFilename(SCOPE_PLUGI NS))
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/PluginComponent.py",line104,in readPluginList
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/PluginComponent.py",line29,in addPlugin
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/plugin.py",line46,in autostart
checkMQBKeys()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/plugin.py",line108,in checkMQBKeys
mqbkeymap = open(mqbkeymapfile,"w")
IOError:[Errno 28]No space left on device: "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/keymap.xml"
---
(exit code 5)

basilyoung
17-05-12, 21:30
most of that is over my head, but, what image and version were you using, have you tried reloading the latest drivers to the unit, or have you tried to update your unit??

mcquaim
17-05-12, 22:10
It looks like the flash might be full, not sure though??

IOError:[Errno 28]No space left on device:

fintannl
17-05-12, 22:23
maybe the bootloader has not been flashed first which would explain the lack of space

Rob van der Does
18-05-12, 06:15
Not sure if anyone can help with this but my box will crash about 30secs after its turned on. I've not got any logs, I assume they should be in /hdd/ but for some reason I've never had any appear.
Should be in /hdd/logs or /home/root/logs or simular on another device.
Anyway: full flash seems to be the problem, so a reflash will be required.