PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Vix 2.4.96 Recording name no longer displayed

andys0506
17-05-12, 11:12
Hi just upgraded from 204 to the latest 2.4.96 image.
One thing I've noticed is that the name of the recording that I'm watching which used to be displayed on the box is no longer there and it now shows the time elapsed / remaining.

Can that be changed?

Rob van der Does
17-05-12, 11:42
As has been said repeatedly the last 24 hours, since you're supposed to know what you're watching, displaying the name is a waist of space. Instead we have chosen to display info that changes dynamically, so that can be useful.

andys0506
17-05-12, 11:56
As has been said repeatedly the last 24 hours, since you're supposed to know what you're watching, displaying the name is a waist of space. Instead we have chosen to display info that changes dynamically, so that can be useful.
Wow, erm thanks for the info. Sounds like you're having a bad day.
I did try and search but found nothing, must look harder next time :)

I thought when creating the thread by adding the label it would identify my box:
[VU+ Duo] Vix 2.4.96 Recording name no longer displayed - should i also add that to the thread title in future? Soz bit of a newbie to this forum...

Rob van der Does
17-05-12, 14:05
Wow, erm thanks for the info. Sounds like you're having a bad day.
Nope, sorry if it sounds that way.

I thought when creating the thread by adding the label it would identify my box:
[VU+ Duo] Vix 2.4.96 Recording name no longer displayed - should i also add that to the thread title in future? Soz bit of a newbie to this forum...
Yep, the label is fine indeed.