PDA

View Full Version : Auto timer for standby on vix 2.3

75mak
17-05-12, 05:19
Ive been using vix 2.3 and really like the small improvements made to the interface from 2.2, even though i found 2.2 a bit more solid in terms of stability. The recordings issue i take it is a driver problem with the new kernel and on vu can fix that. There are a few other issue but would generally say - Great work from the vix team. I recently tried vti and blackhole 1.7.4 and have to say vix 2.3 is so much nicer in terms of ease of use, interface/skin, button selection and epg.

Just a little question, how can i setup an auto timer to put the box into deep standby and also wake up from deep standby at given times?

Is that possible?

Thanks

Larry-G
17-05-12, 05:34
You don't need to make any extra settings, just setting your normal timers and auto timers is enough.

The receiver will automatically come out of deep standby 5 minutes before a recording is to be made and return to deep standby once the recording is finnished. Although I believe some early models of the duo were not able to but this was resolved with a new revised motherboard.

You can set the receiver to go into and out of deep standby using the power management feature in the image.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2