PDA

View Full Version : Aspect ratio plugin???

Yido
16-05-12, 12:22
Just wondering whether there is such a plugin. The reason being some channels have widescreen manly when movies are on. It would be cool if there was or plans for a kind of aspect ratio option sort of like the aspect ratio in vlc player. That would definitely be handy for myself and others I presume.

Cheers,

Maxwell
16-05-12, 12:27
Just wondering whether there is such a plugin. The reason being some channels have widescreen manly when movies are on. It would be cool if there was or plans for a kind of aspect ratio option sort of like the aspect ratio in vlc player. That would definitely be handy for myself and others I presume.

Cheers,

there are options in A/V settings for it, pillar box, letterbox and just scale and can be set for 4:3 and 16:9 ratio's

Delagroov
16-05-12, 12:41
There is also letterbox plugin in feeds or Multiquicbutton with build in option to switch 3:4/panscan

Dont know if this has all option you mean

Rob van der Does
16-05-12, 14:15
Problem is that the aspect ratio of HD is always 16:9, also when the black bars are in: they are part of the picture.

Delagroov
16-05-12, 15:31
Yep..does not work with HD content

Yido
16-05-12, 18:32
That plugin letterbox, crashed the box on the new image, same for you m8?

Delagroov
16-05-12, 19:19
Here on Ultimo letterbox works okay

Can be helpfull to see crashlog and see why it crashes.

Rob van der Does
16-05-12, 21:17
Here on Ultimo letterbox works okay.
What does it more than the settings the box is already capable of?

Delagroov
17-05-12, 07:52
What does it more than the settings the box is already capable of?

It makes live easier when using MQB or letterbox to switch to panscan and letterbox by one press of the button.