PDA

View Full Version : ViX 2.4 EPG Question

Wizard55
16-05-12, 07:18
Hi,

Great image. Loved new skin and really fast. Xbmc skin drove the wife nuts, so had to remove. Recording seems much better.
Love the boot loader etc in feeds, and chance that lastet mr mister/bouquets are uploaded there with picons ?

Anyway Can somebody help me with one small problem I haven't seen before.

I press EPG button
Guide appears with picons and channel name
I press menu and pick do not show channel name. Save

I press EPG button again, and I have picon, empty box where channel name is. Any idea how to remove empty box. It was late last night, Hope if not something stupid .

Thanks

Maxwell
16-05-12, 07:21
Did you restart enigma after you changed the setting? some require restart to activate correctly

Wizard55
16-05-12, 09:04
Yes rebooted box a few times. It worked once but then defaulted back to the empty space. No worries I sure a fix will come. Thanks grea job.:)

Ps sorry about creatign a new thread. Maybe someone can move my post to the other thread.

Delagroov
16-05-12, 09:59
I think you have to set service width also

Set it to lowest value 70 and the empty box will be gone in EPG

alinak51
19-05-12, 16:37
xtrend et 9000 nasıl iyimi

MarsArtis
19-05-12, 20:46
I think you have to set service width also

Set it to lowest value 70 and the empty box will be gone in EPG

Which skin are you using?

Wizard55
29-05-12, 12:21
Hi,

Does Coolman Tvguide work with Vix latest build. The EPG on Vix is superb, but love the bright colors on the Coolman. If not no problem.

Thanks again for a great image..:)

Rob van der Does
29-05-12, 13:24
Coolman works only partially: when pushing the wrong buttons the system crashes.
What you could do: use the skin Magic-HD, and see if you like the EPG-colours in there. Is so: either continue using that skin, or copy parts of it into your own skin_user.xml.
There are several examples of such a skin on this (and other) forums.