PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] Vix 2.4.96 Show ECM times and AGR/SNR and font size

danivtec
15-05-12, 21:52
I have just updated to Vix 2.4.96 and setup all my settings and channel list fresh.

I am using the night skin but notice I can no longer get the ECM time for CCCam or the AGR/SNR data on the skin.

Also, it is mentioned that you can chnage the font size but I cannot see it anywhere?

Can anyone give me a pointer?

Stanman
15-05-12, 21:55
You need to press OK twice for the 2nd info bar that has the additional info on it.

punisher
15-05-12, 21:57
to change the font size of the channel list and info open up your channel list by pressing up, press menu then settings and i think its in there to change the settings, cant remember properly lol

Larry-G
15-05-12, 21:57
as stanman pointed out just click ok twice as all that data has been moved to the second infobar, to keep a clean clutter free look to the first infobar.

danivtec
15-05-12, 22:04
Thanks for a super quick response :)

auvers
29-05-12, 12:32
just bumping this to ask a question

is there anyway of returning the info bar to the old style?

Rob van der Does
29-05-12, 13:21
It is possible to make all kinds of changes to skins. Once I started doing that I ended up making a complete skin (Magic-HD). But it does take some work: see what's in skins and use what you like.

auvers
30-05-12, 12:16
Thanks Rob but I don't have any experience with modifying skins nor do I have the time to learn with two young kids

I just want the ECM times showing on the bar like they did on the old HD_night skin

Rob van der Does
30-05-12, 12:24
Well, then set the SecondInfoBar, and they will show up on the second OK-click.

BTW: Just curious: why do you want to see those? I never ever look at them.

auvers
30-05-12, 12:37
I just hate the 2nd click :D

I like to see ECM times as I am testing my server for sharing to my house in Spain

Larry-G
30-05-12, 13:21
I just hate the 2nd click :D

I like to see ECM times as I am testing my server for sharing to my house in Spain

we'll have no more talk of that here, we have rules about such things.