PDA

View Full Version : Does The Gemini2 Projekt 4.70 DM8000 work on the VU+ Duo

cotwj1
22-08-10, 12:14
Does anyone know if the image The Gemini2 Projekt 4.70 DM8000 will work on the VU+ Duo?

Also what is the latest version of Cccam for VU+ Duo is it 2.1.11 (i know you can get this on the Dreambox, but it seems VU+ only has 2.1.4)?

Stanman
22-08-10, 12:44
you can get 2.14, sorry can't help on the image for def but you probably can't as it wont have the drivers etc and set up for the Vu+

basilyoung
22-08-10, 13:13
in any event, I would,nt use the gemini on any unit, other than an origonal dreambox, the gemini images are hostile to non origonal db units

(I cant stand the gemini image anyway)

baz

cotwj1
22-08-10, 13:39
Thanks for the replies. The reason behind why I wanted that set-up is a site said that's what it supports when it comes cs. I've tried quite a few images and versions of cc**m but the pictures still break-up. Of course it could be the supplier, but I thought I would try all the different combinations to see if I could get to the bottom of it. I will find 2.1.11 and see how that fairs on VTi (i've tried 2.14, but not much luck).

Stanman
22-08-10, 19:47
I think you been fibbed off, CCCAM version should not make a diff if you are receiving.

pooface
22-08-10, 21:26
By the sound of it, you're using a pay server. Such things are mostly frowned upon, as they use the cards of legit people and make their cards run worse... Plus, they are making money off of their customers, whereas the people they share the card of are not... The reason why you're getting break up, is likely to be because the person you're with has too many people sharing, and the box cannot cope with it. Nothing to do with the cccam version. 2.1.4 is the newest version.

Also, as far as I know, there is no 2.1.11?! There is 2.1.1 and 2.0.11... Both of which are over a year old, so better off sticking to either 2.1.4, or 2.1.3 earliest...