PDA

View Full Version : Epg numbers

charliesen
21-08-10, 21:20
Hi guys
I'm running DE1.3.3f and rytec Sky uk with B16MCC.
When i press a number on the Duo, I.E 103 for ITV it goes to ( in this case ) 219 My Channel.
If i want ITV i have to press 4 and its goes to ITV and shows 103 on the box. In dreamedit all the channel numbers are showing correctly and when the channels are on the box they are showing the correct details . So what have i done wrong ? It's got to be me lol:confused:

andyblac
22-08-10, 09:08
Hi guys
I'm running DE1.3.3f and rytec Sky uk with B16MCC.
When i press a number on the Duo, I.E 103 for ITV it goes to ( in this case ) 219 My Channel.
If i want ITV i have to press 4 and its goes to ITV and shows 103 on the box. In dreamedit all the channel numbers are showing correctly and when the channels are on the box they are showing the correct details . So what have i done wrong ? It's got to be me lol:confused:

as default DreamBoxEdit does not support multiple channels of the same transponder ID, and this is required for B16MCC. if you want to edit them or simply just sending them to DE via this program you will need the to first enable the feature to allow multiple same transponder id's in Bouquets. this how you do that.

1. open DreamBoxEdit
2. Tools --> Options
3. goto the "Advanced" tab
4. Enable the first option "Allow Duplicate entries in (user) bouquets"
5. reopen the ORIGINAL copy of B16MCC, as your copy will have stripped out the duplicates.
6. FTP it to your DE

that it you done.

andy.