PDA

View Full Version : [Rytec/RyVIX-UK XMLTV] ITV-HD Central EPG showing as STV

art
13-05-12, 13:17
I posted here: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?17963-ITV-ITV-!-ITV-HD-%28Central%29-showing-in-EPG-as-STV

can anyone shed any light on this issue?

N.B Mod sorry for double post but you said you were going to move the post over here and I'm getting grief offa the missus!

Mr. Mister
13-05-12, 15:36
All ITV regions basically show the same programes..

Apart from your own regional news areas..

As Stanman has already posted.. If its a rytec issue.. then only Rytec can fix..

art
13-05-12, 17:26
ALL ITV regions dont' show the same content mate and news from Scotland is hardly of interest to someone in the Midlands...unless of course you just happen to be Scottish :). I'll try and post this in a more approriate forum as obviously from the response this doesn't appear to be a VIX issue. Cheers!

Larry-G
13-05-12, 17:52
ALL ITV regions dont' show the same content mate and news from Scotland is hardly of interest to someone in the Midlands...unless of course you just happen to be Scottish :). I'll try and post this in a more approriate forum as obviously from the response this doesn't appear to be a VIX issue. Cheers!

No one is fobbing you off if thats what you think, This is a rytek issue and there is nothing we can do about it. Try using CrossEPG / OpenTV instead as thats what i use and it has the correct EPG listing.

Stanman
13-05-12, 18:51
Sorry forgot all about your thread and have moved it to the Rytec sub forum, hopefully when one of the, is on he can help out.

In the meantime as Pheonix has suggested, if you are only on 28.2E than use opentv, use it on all three boxes and never had any problems.

Markymark
13-05-12, 19:01
Cant say I have noticed the problem. Had it a few weeks back, however all seems fine now.

Markymark
13-05-12, 19:02
Nope your right, STV sport is on later tonight.

art
14-05-12, 15:08
Thanks guys I didn't think it was an image issue but thought I would ask to see if anyone else was having the same problem....I posted over on the PLI Rytec forum and they're going to fix it for us. Happy days!