PDA

View Full Version : the new vti image it has 4 files in ?

jjp2701
21-08-10, 13:04
usually when you flash, it is supposed to have 3 files in, now the new one has 4 files in, the extra one is called .ds_store do i install this altogether with the other 3 files ?

grtmoby
21-08-10, 13:19
no u don't have to.

No, you do not have the DS_Store!
Error on Mac OS X Pack

thanks to cocksy

jjp2701
21-08-10, 13:28
no u don't have to.

thanks to cocksy

thanks, but what is it for though, it has two folders one for mac and the other has the same stuff in, is it a important file ?

is it the latest drivers or something,

grtmoby
21-08-10, 13:37
not much is said about it...

what is important is that a separate driver has to be installed after the image.

Now updated in the image download thread...

pooface
21-08-10, 14:43
Haven't downloaded the image, but the ds_store is usually created when using a mac, and then putting the files on a pc... So, I would guess that this was all prepared on a mac or something, and when they zipped it up, it had the files included...

You don't have to worry at all. I imagine that if using a mac to view the files, you would only see the 3 files in there anyway...

bob1
21-08-10, 16:01
I have just installed the new vti image ,is there any epg with this image ,can't find anything.

pooface
21-08-10, 17:27
It says in the description something about rytec not being installed in the image and needing to install yourself... But am pretty sure it will require some changes for the oe1.6...

bob1
21-08-10, 18:05
I tried to manually install it but it doesn't work ,just get errors.

pooface
22-08-10, 09:11
I tried to manually install it but it doesn't work ,just get errors.

What are the errors you're getting?

kaneguru
22-08-10, 09:26
the new imagew doesn´t work with your old skin,plugins,etc.
for me ,its not good now,i will wait.

andyblac
22-08-10, 09:52
It says in the description something about rytec not being installed in the image and needing to install yourself... But am pretty sure it will require some changes for the oe1.6...

yup it does, i had to it make several tweaks to the OE to get it to work my image :)