PDA

View Full Version : What Satellite & Digital TV issue 299, April 2011

zudrick
08-05-12, 03:33
I am after What Satellite & Digital TV issue 299, April 2011 does anyone have a good copy

ABARKIE
12-05-12, 19:41
Hi

I have got this issue

Thanks

ABARKIE
13-05-12, 21:36
Hi

Is it a specific article you are after or the whole issue?

Any idea how much postage would be?

If you cover that you can have it

Thanks

ABARKIE
22-05-12, 07:15
Hi

Magazine sent and postage received

Thanks

pooface
22-05-12, 09:06
Both parties, it appears that you completed the trade via pm or some other means, as it was not accepted within the thread. I know that this was only a free gift, but all communications should be kept within thread until accepted by both parties (in the thread). Here's the excerpt from the rules:

5, PM AND EMAIL USAGE
PM and email may not be used at anytime in a live sale. All discussions including offers, acceptances and refusals should be shown clearly in the thread. Once a sale is complete you may use whatever form of external communication you like to finalise payment details etc. Your general geographical location and detailed specifications of equipment are not considered to be valid reasons for using off thread communications. It is the responsibility of both the vendor and the purchaser to ensure that all negotiations are conducted in the thread. We insist on this rule because we need to see all the negotiations to be able to mediate a solution to a dispute.

Please re-read the rules so that you know for next time!

Also, don't forget to leave feedback for each other ;)

Likvid
31-10-12, 23:43
Can't someone scan the magazine instead?