PDA

View Full Version : dm500 question

BarbaNegra
05-05-12, 23:07
Hi, i have a question regarding dm500.
I have one dm500 connected to the internet in my home and i want connect another dm500 at my work,i have internet there but i cannot put any satellite dish on that place.My question is if its possible connect another dm500 to the one i have in my home throw internet and get the same channels. if the dm500 not work this way,what is the way i can get the same channels on my work without satellite dish.
Thanks in advance

basilyoung
05-05-12, 23:12
cant be done, is the short answer, but you could stream via a slingbox, or simular

judge
05-05-12, 23:19
basilyoung, would a VU or ET box work with the remote channel streamer plugin? If so, BarbaNegra, I'd imagine you would need pretty decent upload speeds on your home internet connection.

BarbaNegra
05-05-12, 23:22
Hi basilyoung,thank you very much for your quick reply,about slingbox i have read a few things but nothing help me because i not find any tutorial how to do.....if i have to do with this slingbox or similar i not mind if someone can spend a few minutes to send me information or show me where i can get this information....
Thanks again for your help.

BarbaNegra
05-05-12, 23:26
basilyoung, would a VU or ET box work with the remote channel streamer plugin? If so, BarbaNegra, I'd imagine you would need pretty decent upload speeds on your home internet connection.

Thanks for your comment Judge,i forgot to mention,in my home i have 50MB and 4.5 or 5mbps upload. On my work place i never check but if is not strong i can upgrade aswell.
Thanks in advance..