PDA

View Full Version : PLI 15.8e,16.0e problem

cervot
20-08-10, 20:05
hi i have just put todays new pli img on my duo. I have setup my tuners as usual and all other sats i can get no problem, however on the sat selection on the tuner setup i have notice tha 15.8e and 16.0e appear on the same line, and i cannot select any channels on 16e as they are greyed out. This is annoying as i have a digitalb card. I have checked my sat.xml file which is fine but i have noticed in my settings file in /etc/enigma2/ (that my positioner setting for 16e is 8) that 15.8 is set as no 8. this is not a new problem. everything was fine until an pli online update last week, i have since changed imgs several times and have now gone back to pli. does anyone else have a prob with this?

regards

cervot:confused:

canthackit
21-08-10, 11:32
reboot, and 16 east will become selectable.

regards: canthackit

DrProzac
21-08-10, 11:49
Yes I had the same problem.

Just went back to PLi again.
It seem to maintain my channel lists even after the reflash, but a re-boot sorted out the greyed out 16 East.

cervot
21-08-10, 17:47
i have sorted it. cheers.

Zupy
23-08-10, 08:02
Here is some small fine utility for fix this problem from my friend shax :)

This utility will help you move services in your Enigma1 or Enigma2 settings from 15.8 degrees to 16 degrees.
Most people that do have reception of EutelsatW2 satellite has it set to 16 degrees. Switching to 15.8 leads to unnecessary problems such as “picons” incompability, problems setting up satellite receiver for a new satellite, etc… Doing this manually is possible with few “Find/Replace” actions, but one should be very careful not to mess up other services. Instead, you can

* download this small utility (75 KB)
* copy it to same folder with your “lamedb” or “services” file
* run the application (if it won’t run you should install .NET framwork 2.0 first)

It will

* make backup of your “service”, “lamedb” and “satellites.xml” file
* check if satellites.xml has satellite position “160″, if it doesn’t it changes satellite position “158″ to “160″
* check “lamedb” and “services” files and move all services from position “158″ to “160″, making sure only positions are changed, and other service properties are left untouched
* check you list for descriptions and change all “15.8″ and “15,8″ strings to “16.0″ and “16,0″

cervot
23-08-10, 13:52
hi many thanks for your info, this has happend to me twice, both times with openpli after an online update, i have it sorted for now but i will have a go with your proggy.many thanks

regards

cervot