PDA

View Full Version : How to Install cc cam on Open AAF ET9X00 Release Image

jafarf
04-05-12, 09:33
How to Install cc cam on Open AAF ET9X00 Release Image ???

white_westie
04-05-12, 20:15
Press Red button, select SoftcamPanel, press blue button (install) and up pops a list of cams to install.
Select whatever cam version you want and press OK to install - my understanding is that you will have to create your own config files, though some examples maybe installed.
Once installed/configured. to stop/start, press Red button, select Softcam Panel again, installed softcams will be listed on first line (press left/right to scroll through them), you can also press down arrow to show and list, highlight the cam you want and press green button to start, red to stop.
Never used c c c a m so know nothing on how to configure it, search and you will find info on how to configure.

WW

sanopal
21-05-12, 13:57
I have Xtrend ET5000 and after long switching red button you can see on a second the softcam pannel, then disappear.After pair hours I got Softcam pannel,but after switching blue button nothing downloas from Softcam list.What now?

Galaxien
21-05-12, 21:17
On the aaf image press the green button on your remote then press again to download more plugins and you can install softcams from there.