jordie
03-05-12, 20:33
are there any guides on how to ftp the drivers for this

Stanman
03-05-12, 20:34
Which image?

jordie
04-05-12, 10:48
vix image, i tried the driver from the menu download but when i restarted the box it stuck on starting

jordie
10-05-12, 15:29
where do i ftb the driver too or how do i run the driver

jordie
18-05-12, 12:28
still cant get this sorted does anyone have the driver to ftp to the box?

18-05-12, 14:37
Hi Jordie

Try this :

Plug in your Nova-T to a usb port
Goto Menu / Plugins
Green button / Download Plugins
Goto / drivers / select and download ( dvb-usb-dib 0700 )
Restart your box
Goto / Menu / Setup / Service Searching / Tuner configuration, here you should now see the Nova-T

jordie
25-05-12, 15:46
Hi Jordie

Try this :

Plug in your Nova-T to a usb port
Goto Menu / Plugins
Green button / Download Plugins
Goto / drivers / select and download ( dvb-usb-dib 0700 )
Restart your box
Goto / Menu / Setup / Service Searching / Tuner configuration, here you should now see the Nova-T

sticks on searching after this, i had to reflash.... anyway of getting the driver and ftp it

Raitsa
25-05-12, 17:38
My Nova installed very nicely just the way share described.

Huevos
25-05-12, 17:39
sticks on searching after thisDid you update the tuner config to European band plan?

26-05-12, 17:07
sticks on searching after this, i had to reflash.... anyway of getting the driver and ftp it

Hi again Jordie

I dont understand why it does not work for you, I have used it several times without problems.
Which version of VIX are you using ? are you doing af fresh install, or are installing from a backup.
Here is the driver for ftp 17109

jareks49
27-05-12, 11:16
Hi

I also can't install my dvbt tuners.
It was possibile and very easy with earlier builds (before VIX2.4.112 I think).
Now it is imposibile for me - tried different methods including putting above given share's plugin to FTP's TMP.
Tried also all these ways (including usbtunerhelper) with VIX build101 but without succes.
You can see my posts in VIX Image Support section if You would like to...

Did anybody managed to install dvbt stick after May 17th ?

Thanks for interest

jarek

Huevos
27-05-12, 12:07
Did anybody managed to install dvbt stick after May 17th ?Nova T has worked fine in all builds for me (up to and including 135). What trouble are you having exactly?

judge
27-05-12, 12:14
Nova T has worked fine in all builds for me (up to and including 135). What trouble are you having exactly?
Same here, I'm using Nova T on a Duo & Solo on build 135, no issues whatsoever.

jareks49
27-05-12, 15:13
Hi

Thanks a lot for interest

I just can't install any of my dvbt sticks (AS102, DIB0700) on my boxes Duo and Ultimo after May 17th.

There was no problem to isntall them on previous versions (VIX 1.3, VIX 2.3, VIX 2.4.96, VIX 2.4.101) or other images like vti,BH.

I had dvbt stick running perfectly on VIX2.4.101 but being lazy I installed TS Panel to download plugins that are unavaible on VIX server.
One of them occured faulty so I deinstaled it. That made my box unable to download anything from TS Panel or VIX server.
Apart from that the image (VIX2.4.101) is running perfectly. There are no problems with any of my dvbt sticks.
This image is still in my box in meoboot.
You can say that multiboot can cause such problems . (You can also say that no team supports images in multboot)
But I've been always using dvbt sticks with VIX in multiboot (Barry or Meo) ,and all was ok.

Having no ideas I booted build101 in flash of my box trying to eliminate influence of meoboot - dvbt still inactive.
Tried many different methods of putting dvbt drivers into my box (they are described in another thread-VIX Team Image Support) but
without succes.
For the time being the only thing I can think of is that dvbt drivers has been a bit modified to fit in new builds.
That is why I'm asking if anybody managed to install dvbt stick after May 17th.
Upgrading image with properly running dvbt to the newer ,say 135 build will not indicate that there is something with current drivers on Vix server.

Can You think of something else?

Any help appreciated - thanks in advance

jarek

27-05-12, 15:56
Hi

I still dont uderstand why you cant install the Nova-T
I have tried on 2 different VU+ Duo, today without any problems
On the first box I installed ViX-2.4.135 and downloaded the driver ( dvb-usb-dib 0700 ) from VIX server
On my second box I also installed ViX-2.4.135 and ftp the driver.

jareks49
27-05-12, 16:49
Hi

Thanks a lot for a usefull information.
That assures me that drivers from VIX are ok.
It also means that there has to be sth wrong on my side.
But for the moment I have no further ideas.
If you have any - just share them.
Thanks in advance

jarek

zephyr4
27-05-12, 20:18
I had the same problem on the pli image a while ago worked fine till the new kernel, not sure if this would work on the vix image or not.

opkg -force-depends install enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-dib0700 kernel-module-dvb-usb-dib0700

Got errors but worked ok after reboot.

norhap
27-05-12, 22:26
Hi again Jordie

I dont understand why it does not work for you, I have used it several times without problems.
Which version of VIX are you using ? are you doing af fresh install, or are installing from a backup.
Here is the driver for ftp 17109

that IPK is empty

28-05-12, 21:05
that IPK is empty

No, it is not empty.
It is a rar file, unrar it first.
Then ftp the ipk. file to tmp folder.

norhap
28-05-12, 22:48
thanks share, not to seek controversy, but I opened the IPK and is empty, just look at the weight 877 bytes.

jareks49
29-05-12, 07:40
Hi

I think that given by share link is ok.

I've used that IPK and managed to make my dvbt stick work.
I also installed my stick by downloading files from VIX server (as share, Huevos, judge and others suggested).
But only with VIX2.4.135 in flash (without multiboot).

Does anybody have any idea how to install dvbt stick on VIX in multiboot (BH 173 in flash)?

Thanks in advance

jarek