PDA

View Full Version : Web Browser

wazza_2
01-05-12, 20:53
Hi is they a Web Browser for vix

Trial
01-05-12, 22:07
Hi,
I think the Solo has not enough flash memory. I think it was only 64MB and the browser needs around 40 alone.

Ciao

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2

Trial
02-05-12, 12:14
Hi,
I learned that the Solo with new bootloader should also have around 120MB Flash.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14749-Webbrowser-for-Ultimo might work up to the enigma2*.ipk. You must expand this on your PC with 7zip (windows) or archive manager (Linux) and copy it to the plugin directory by hand. Some knowledge is necessary and you should have done a backup before trying.

As Rob mentioned in the thread there might be a problem with free flash during installation. When I last did it on my UNO and DUO flash was used 95% after installation.

ciao

wazza_2
02-05-12, 21:13
ok thanks, only realy wanted it so i could watch a streaming channel from a friend. is they any codecs i can install on my box so i can watch through airplay cause when i try it it says something about it not able to play video format or codec

Trial
03-05-12, 07:51
Hi,
streaming from a friend would be better if you can put it as an IPTV in you favorite list. Your friend need a huge upload (SD around 10MBit) for streaming. For Airplay I only know that a server exists for linux STBs but I do not know how it works.

ciao