PDA

View Full Version : reflashing another image instead of dreamelite thats already on

jjp2701
20-08-10, 10:23
i have dreamelite on my vu+duo box, it has corrupted i think, because i am getting probs with satelite channels, which were perfect before, now i have a few questions if pos, 1 is i would like to reflash my box with the latest original image on, and if i can, put cccam on the original image,somehow, and a skin on this too, and the last thing is if i can put the original image back on, where is it to be found, and the latest original drivers how do i install themm to the original; image,

i would be very gratefull, if someone can solve all of these problems, i will buy you a drink for it, lol, thanks

satmanbasil
20-08-10, 13:12
Hi mate

Before you start to make changes maybe you can expand what problems you have with satellite channels as this could be a simple transponder change or key issue.
Reading what your question is I can take it you have dreamelite on your flash memory so installing the latest original image just requires a usb stick in the front port to load. Loading CCcam and skins can be done to this with no problem.
Installing a new image requires no more than usb stick or null modem cable linked to your pc as for latest drivers if you installing the very latest image then the new drivers will be loaded with it.

regards
satmanbasil

jjp2701
20-08-10, 15:17
when you say installing cccam and skins into original image, can be done easy, could you please explain how to m8, because i am thinking of putting the latest original image in, and ccam and skins onto it too, so could do with how to for cccam please