PDA

View Full Version : What mgcamd to use with Blackhole 1.7.3?

rafter_01
01-05-12, 09:57
Morning,

what version of mgcamd do you use for the image blackhole 1.7.3? Cannot find a download on this site. can someone please post me a link to a mgcamd for this image?

ta

hex_inc
01-05-12, 16:14
Install the tspanel plugin and you can access a wide range of cams in there after install

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

digi247
01-05-12, 22:07
Install the tspanel plugin and you can access a wide range of cams in there after install

Do not use TSpanel to get any softcams for either Blackhole or Vix image as they will not work correctly, If you look around the forum the appropriate cams can be found for either image

scoot1690
01-05-12, 23:08
works fine for me in blackhole 173 but i have started to get lazy thats what ts panel does to you but its excellent for people that dosnt really understand how to transfer and ftp saves asking questions on here about dodgy subjects

rafter_01
01-05-12, 23:09
Once the mgcamd has been installed for black hole, how do u start the cam? What options do I select?

scoot1690
01-05-12, 23:26
blue button then arrow right or left then hit ok when it shows you the correct cam my friend

rafter_01
02-05-12, 05:05
What mgcamd would I use for the black hole image?

scoot1690
02-05-12, 10:45
there are a few mate on ts panel personally myself i use mg 138 but it really depends what you are using it for

rafter_01
02-05-12, 11:15
there are a few mate on ts panel personally myself i use mg 138 but it really depends what you are using it for

hey do you have a link where i can download the mg 138 from? or can you please attach the file to a post

scoot1690
02-05-12, 11:29
apologies if breaking any rules here in ts panel addons ok scoll down to the bottom one then ok then scroll down to cams bh other then ok then scroll down to mgcamd 138 black hole then hot ok then reboot and hit blue button using arrows right or left it should be in there then hit ok ;)

rafter_01
02-05-12, 11:43
apologies if breaking any rules here in ts panel addons ok scoll down to the bottom one then ok then scroll down to cams bh other then ok then scroll down to mgcamd 138 black hole then hot ok then reboot and hit blue button using arrows right or left it should be in there then hit ok ;)

many thanks, will try it tonight

hex_inc
09-05-12, 18:56
Do not use TSpanel to get any softcams for either Blackhole or Vix image as they will not work correctly, If you look around the forum the appropriate cams can be found for either image

That might be true for vix but not for bh. Bh does not natively support cams due to their stance on card sharing.

digi247
09-05-12, 18:58
That might be true for vix but not for bh. Bh does not natively support cams due to their stance on card sharing.

Yes but they do have there own cams i have them and have seen people trying the ones from TSpanel and not working

Larry-G
10-05-12, 06:25

And neither does ViX for that matter.
hence why you will not find any softcams on our download feeds. The softcams on the TSpanel are in no way connected to us, in the same way as those for the BH image are in no way connected to the BH team. It is left to the end user to install softcams them selves.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

hex_inc
10-05-12, 15:43
And neither does ViX for that matter.
hence why you will not find any softcams on our download feeds. The softcams on the TSpanel are in no way connected to us, in the same way as those for the BH image are in no way connected to the BH team. It is left to the end user to install softcams them selves.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I stand corrected.