PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] Park Motorised Dish

StuBFrost
30-04-12, 11:19
Hi

I have an Ultimo with tuner A & B set as fixed 28.2E and tuner C as motorised.

Everything works correctly but is there a way to get the motorised dish to park at 28.2E when it is not in use ?

By this I mean if I watch/record anything on 28.2E, the Ultimo correctly uses tuner A or B. If I watch anything but 28.2E, the dish moves but as soon I select a 28.2E channel again, the motorised dish stays where it is and the Ultimo use tuner A or B again. What I would like is for the motorised to move back to 28.2E even if not in use.

Thanks

Stu

digi247
01-05-12, 01:01
It cannot be done the only way to get tuner c to 28.2 is to record 2 different channels on different TP's on 28.2 which would take over tuner A/B then switch to a 3rd channel on 28.2 which would bring the motorised round to that position as well, Then all 3 are aligned on 28.2

dilly1066
01-05-12, 01:18
Hi

I have an Ultimo with tuner A & B set as fixed 28.2E and tuner C as motorised.

Everything works correctly but is there a way to get the motorised dish to park at 28.2E when it is not in use ?

By this I mean if I watch/record anything on 28.2E, the Ultimo correctly uses tuner A or B. If I watch anything but 28.2E, the dish moves but as soon I select a 28.2E channel again, the motorised dish stays where it is and the Ultimo use tuner A or B again. What I would like is for the motorised to move back to 28.2E even if not in use.

Thanks

Stu

Hiya , on the duo you can go into customise settings section and change the tuner preferred, so go to menu, setup, system, customise and then go down until you get to preferred tuner and change it to tuner c, i did it on a friends duo for him , so it uses the motor dish first, hope that helps mate

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD