PDA

View Full Version : Hodgson ...looks like he is the FA,s fraverite

basilyoung
29-04-12, 22:21
I for one cant believe they are serious, but it looks like the FA want him over Harry Rednap

I wonder if they have it in for Harry, the last time he was in the running, he got raided by the police, and some italian got the job
as nice a bloke as Roy Hdgson is, he is not exactly a succes story in my opinion

would be nice to get the views of other members here

Mr. Mister
29-04-12, 22:38
From my point of view.. Im happy in one way.. And upset in another way..

Happy.. As a Spurs fan.. It looks like Harry is gonna be staying..

Up Set.. The FA could have put this to bed weeks ago.. Instead they have ruined our season.. We were pretty comfortable in 3rd a few weeks ago.. and we were in 6th just before kick off today..

Typical English FA.. Old men in grey suits.. who aint got a clue whether their arse holes or bored or punched..

basilyoung
29-04-12, 22:53
I am a ( dont laugh ) Pompey fan, but Spurs are my second club, and aggree with your comments, but the fact that the Spurs fans dont want to lose Harry, and to right too, sez it all, everyy club he has managed, have done very well by him, except West Ham possibly, which was more down to the club, rather than arry
In the end, the truth is, the FA read a different script to the rest of us,
as far as Spurs league position goes, I think they will get third, or hope they do

punisher
30-04-12, 08:47
Shuda tapped up guardiola and got england to play some decent football instead of the pants they have been playin lol