PDA

View Full Version : Gigant OE1.6 Multiboot Image for VU + Duo to Webkurier 19/08/2010 - Chat

Sicilian
20-08-10, 07:29
Any here using the Gigant OE1.6 Multiboot Image for VU + Duo to Webkurier 19/08/2010 http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?1779-Gigant-OE1.6-Multiboot-Image-for-VU-Duo-to-Webkurier-19-08-2010&p=10966#post10966 ? If so, what is the EPG Import like? Is it the Rytec Importer? Will is grab UK EPG?

canthackit
20-08-10, 16:20
Boss it's crap mate, same as the others particularly on 28.2. ( i mean Gigant images)

you know change to another satellite then go back to 28.2 and most of the channels are missing on the epg, cant even populate them fully when doing a forced downloaded.

that and a few other glitches means i've gone back to the previous version :D

and have you noticed when pressing the blue button and selecting multi epg it dont always load, from time to time it skips to the info bar and locks onscreen takes a few exit pushes to clear it, this has happen to me on all Gigant images so it's not just restricted to this version.

regards: canthackit

mo.p
20-08-10, 18:46
Any here using the Gigant OE1.6 Multiboot Image for VU + Duo to Webkurier 19/08/2010 http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?1779-Gigant-OE1.6-Multiboot-Image-for-VU-Duo-to-Webkurier-19-08-2010&p=10966#post10966 ? If so, what is the EPG Import like? Is it the Rytec Importer? Will is grab UK EPG?

hi i put this image i quite like it but my motar stop working i was useing USALS even i put back old setting still no good i can move it manualy set it when i com out of setting it gos back to 1w any help would be appreciated!

sacha35
20-08-10, 18:54
As canthackit has said bad epg, force download and it records all channels but nothing shown in info, I have also experienced dish motor not working like mo.p.

I think this one needs more work.

mo.p
20-08-10, 19:56
hi guys i put back my old image my motor start working

pege63
26-08-10, 14:12
Gigant OE1.6 Multiboot Image for VU + Duo to Webkurier 19/08/2010 - is just crap nothing works as is should dont waste your time on this image

canthackit
26-08-10, 16:27
Gigant OE1.6 Multiboot Image for VU + Duo to Webkurier 19/08/2010 - is just crap nothing works as is should dont waste your time on this image

Hmmmm
that's your opinon mate i've been using it since it came out, and yes i slated it for it's Rytec EPG performance, but apart from that i works as good as anything out there.

what did you have problems with it to say nothing worked as it should?

as i say it's running as stable as anything atm for me.

regards: canthackit

pege63
31-08-10, 08:30
Dont working on my VU+Duo with motor it stuck with the polish channels on Hotbird if i want to se Sirius Viasat the motor dont react at all is like dead, and yes all the settings are right config is right and so on, i have tried it before and earlier versions worked but the lates no.

canthackit
31-08-10, 18:15
you say all the settings are correct!

so are mine, and the dish moves perfectly ok, everything and i mean everything is in english, the only problem i've had with the image is when i accidently pressed 2 buttons at once and it crashed the box, but apart from that as i say i've not had a problem, oh and i love the default skin.

regards: canthcakit

basilyoung
31-08-10, 18:33
not using this image myself, but as canthackit states
if others are using the image with out issues, then the problem is a local problem
it could be a corupt image for example
have you rechecked the tuner configs?

baz

pege63
01-09-10, 07:22
Yes it works perfect with open PLi, so why not with this

pege63
01-09-10, 09:11
Yes now its working it must have been the image, but i have still problem with cams i have cards for Viasat, TNK, SkyLink, i have CCcam 2.1.4/OScam 0.99.4 installed but no picture with TNK & SkyLink cards, just VIASAT but i hangs now and then?
Wath cams will working with all 3 cards? I dont want to import setting from Open PLi right now.

pege63
02-09-10, 09:56
I could not get all my 3 cards working on this image, so am back on OpendPli and all working just fine with this image, and that is just with CCcam.
Has all image same file structure when using a HDD or does every image it own file structure?
I dont want to format my HDD every time i i swap image, when it ask if i want to use my backup settings i say NO, but later if i want to import them its say cant find the settings or there is no setting to imort?
I use the file structur from OpenPli and it works with all other image beside this BIG image, why is that?