PDA

View Full Version : Spiderbox Sky Uk Settings

^^COMPASS^^
27-04-12, 15:30
If your fixed on Astra2 28.2 East

This list is ideal for you

Sky UK favourites according to Sky's own TV Guide website.

regenold
03-06-12, 18:17
All credit to Billy Bits and original uploader ^^Compass^^ on satpimps forum.

Attached is BillyBits latest Spiderbox HD channel list for the 12th May 2012.

It has all the popular satellites from 68.5E to 61W.
The "FREESAT UK" FAV is very family friendly with sections for "FILMS" & "KIDS", "NEWS", "MUSIC", "INTERESTS" & "SHOPPING" for those who's families use the Spiderbox
Also there are separate satellites for feed, temporary and work in progress channels - Use these satellites for any experimenting you want to do before adding to your main satellites.

All Satellites, Transponders and Channels are in chronological order except for 28.2E.
28.2E has all its channels in genre blocks.
You can easily move the blocks into the order that you prefer in the Channel Editor.

All "FAV"s are populated with clearing channels including Ethernet, UCAS, Patched Via3 and past opening channels in case they return.
You can easily delete those you do not want/can not receive or add any of your own channels.

The "read me" in the archive gives information of all the extras that this channel list has and how to easily adapt the list to your needs.
Please read it as it has a lot of information on editing the list.

This is a full channel list - just remove the satellite/channels that you do not want.
TV Channels: 8834 (+2 Radio) of a maximum 9800
TPs: 1421 of a maximum 3500
FAVs: All 8 used - FREESAT UK, SPORTS, FILMS, KIDS/MUSIC, NEWS/FACTUAL, GENERAL, ENGLISH PL, ADULT,

The Channel List is for either USALS or DiSEqC setups - I use this list for both without any issues.
I have included a "How To" in the archive with details of how to get the best out of your system with the combined use of USALS/DiSEqC.

If using USALS make sure you check/input your Latitude & Longitude after loading.
If using DiSEqC switch to "Motor (DiSEqC 1.2)" in Motor Setup - Motor Type and if using one of my lists for the first time you will need to manually locate each satellite and then store in a unique position.
The List has Satellites from 68.5E DiSEqC "SAT Position (POS=40)" through to 61W DiSEqC "SAT Position (POS=37)"
Any future channel lists of mine will have the same SAT Position numbers so DiSEqC users will not need to locate and store each sat position again.

The main updates from the last list are:
All Satellite/TP/Channel changes since my last list dated 23/3/12 have been updated.
Lots of TPs have been modified to accommodate BISS channels with their BISS keys added.
I've included an Excel spreadheet with BISS channel information if you want to add to the satellites that I can not receive.
A number of channels have been renamed to be meaningful if you rescan the satellite then the names will revert back to their originals.

The "ENGLISH PL" FAV contains any channels that show Premier League.
Most will never open with the standard Spiderbox but you may have other means to.

I do not have access to the "Ethernet" channels as my Spiderbox is well over 12 months old.
The FAVs contain these channels but are unchecked by myself.

Happy Zapping

BillyBits

^^COMPASS^^
05-06-14, 10:39

Sky UK favourites according to Sky's own TV Guide website.

^^COMPASS^^
23-11-14, 21:48

^^COMPASS^^
28-04-15, 14:35

Fav 1 = HD 
Fav 2 = Entertainment 
Fav 3 = Life & Culture 
Fav 4 = Movies 
Fav 5 = Sports
Fav 6 = News/Documentaries
Fav 7 = Music & Kids 
Fav 8 = The rest

NB.Fav1,2,3,4,5,6,7 & 8 are either FTA or opened with valid Subs card or by other means other than IKS

Please remember to Save your own STB_DB.UDB first,
as my list may not be to your liking
just offering it up for those that are interested

Compass...

Only For 7000HD, 9000HD, 9000HD combo & 9900HD

^^COMPASS^^
13-06-15, 11:57

Fav 1 = HD 
Fav 2 = Entertainment 
Fav 3 = Life & Culture 
Fav 4 = Movies 
Fav 5 = Sports
Fav 7 = Music & Kids 
Fav 8 = The rest

NB.Fav1,2,3,4,5,6,7 & 8 are either FTA or opened with valid Subs card or by other means other than IKS

Compass...

^^COMPASS^^
18-06-15, 12:23
Fixed Astra2 28.2 East

Fav 1 = HD 
Fav 2 = Entertainment 
Fav 3 = Life & Culture 
Fav 4 = Movies 
Fav 5 = Sports
Fav 7 = Music & Kids 
Fav 8 = The rest

Compass...

^^COMPASS^^
23-10-15, 13:28
Fixed Astra2 28.2 East

Fav 1 = HD 
Fav 2 = Entertainment 
Fav 3 = Life & Culture 
Fav 4 = Movies 
Fav 5 = Sports
Fav 7 = Music & Kids 
Fav 8 = The rest

Compass...