PDA

View Full Version : How to tell the difference, clone and original?

Likvid
26-04-12, 17:37
I am thinking of getting a Vu+ Ultimo but i would like to know how to spot the difference between a clone and original?

Another question, there was talk about tuner fault with Ultimo, is this problem fixed and what caused it?

Thanks.

Sandman
26-04-12, 17:41
I haven't seen or heard about any Ultimo clones on the market...the price from the sponsor is very reasonable now and with forum member discount and free postage I really wouldn't bother going elsewhere....

I've 2 Ultimos without any issues...If there is a tuner fault, its certainly not widespread so I really wouldn't let it put you off...

morashid679
27-04-12, 14:35
There's no clone "Ultimo" yet.

As stated above get it from the sponsor and you won't be wrong.

You will also get the best support here too so no searching google for other solutions.

supernova_no1
28-04-12, 16:27
hi,

how much discount do you get? Im looking to buy a vu+ duo. Also, i've looked at it on world-of-satellite.co.uk is it a clone or original and how do you know? Any links would be very much appreciated

Mr. Mister
28-04-12, 17:22
If your buying from WOS.. Who are extemely reputable dealers.. You can be assured that you will not be getting a clone..

The Ultimo defo has not been cloned..

Larry-G
28-04-12, 18:12
world-of-satellite.co.uk only sells original hardware. you will never receive a clone from him.

The forum members discount is for £5 off the price of any RECEIVER stocked. and if i do say so my self you will never find another satellite retailer with the same exceptional level of customer support and after sales support.

world-of-satellite.co.uk
28-04-12, 18:28
hi,

how much discount do you get? Im looking to buy a vu+ duo. Also, i've looked at it on world-of-satellite.co.uk is it a clone or original and how do you know? Any links would be very much appreciated

We only sell GENUINE receivers, you can be assured of that.

Stanman
28-04-12, 22:09
Just to add to what others have added - WOS will try and match UK prices:thumbsup: