PDA

View Full Version : channel restore using dcc

allmessages
19-08-10, 19:18
Can anyone shed some light on why dcc can backup and restore the channels successfully, but when you restore to the tm800, dcc says its done but nothing is on the box. Have to scan again everytime I reflash the box.

Is there any working software to backup my channels, edit them and restore. Any tried a way that worked.

kind regards

fdlsys
19-08-10, 20:28
Dreamset 2.3

Sicilian
19-08-10, 22:25
or dreamboxedit :)

fdlsys
20-08-10, 09:54
Apparently (as I read somewhere - I think DigiDude mentioned it) Dreamboxedit corrupts the list on the TM800 somehow. I have never tried it myself, so I can't vouch for either...

Sicilian
20-08-10, 13:06
Apparently (as I read somewhere - I think DigiDude mentioned it) Dreamboxedit corrupts the list on the TM800 somehow. I have never tried it myself, so I can't vouch for either...

I'm sure I tried it, with both Enigma1 & 2 receivers. I'll try again over the weekend.

allmessages
20-08-10, 14:48
Dreamset 2.3 seams to be working for me but took a while to get set up. Needs a tutorial.

Sicilian
20-08-10, 14:54
Dreamset 2.3 seams to be working for me but took a while to get set up. Needs a tutorial.

You can volunteer if you like :D

allmessages
20-08-10, 22:35
would no know where to start. still dont know how to set up from fresh, everytime is trial and error.

thanks

reddishd
25-08-10, 20:08
Has anyone updated the onscreen Technomate Vu+ channel list to include all the HD channels on 28.2%east.
This list was never right, But it is a very good list with good favourites channels.
Please can the Vu team sort this list out to include the new Sp0rts news HD channel and the m0veis HD channels.
Thanks.

Sicilian
26-08-10, 06:14
Has anyone updated the onscreen Technomate Vu+ channel list to include all the HD channels on 28.2%east.
This list was never right, But it is a very good list with good favourites channels.
Please can the Vu team sort this list out to include the new Sp0rts news HD channel and the m0veis HD channels.
Thanks.

I'll get the latest E2 settings/bouquets sent across to TM.