I don't recall getting it with my box.

Sicilian
03-05-12, 17:02
Thanks for that.
I don't recall getting it with my box.

It doesn't, PDF download only.

dryrainbow
10-02-13, 22:50
This manual is ok but seems outdated to me (April 2012, that's almost a year out of date).

I have just purchased a brand new TM-TWIN-OE with all the latest updates, but I simply cannot relate to this outdated manual.

Am I missing something here?

Any help will be appreciated, as I am completely lost without a proper guide and, above all, I am a newbie.

Regards.

dryrainbow.

Rob van der Does
11-02-13, 06:50
I just went through the manual, and I can't find any outdated part. That seems logical, as the box is the same as it was a year ago.
The only thing you can say is that the manual is
1- wrong about a manual being a listed part (none is supplied), and
2- has no info about the secondary boot option to go into Linux.

For the latter you have us.

dryrainbow
11-02-13, 12:46
But how is it that I do not have any of the illustrated menus, ie twin tuner configuratgion, etc, as present in the said manual? They look so user-friendly.

I have the latest VIX image.

dryrainbow.

Larry-G
11-02-13, 12:52
The manual is made by the manufacturer for use with their own factory image, you wont find a Image specific manual as images tend to change very frequently, any such manual would be outdated on a almost weekly basis and it would be a full time job to keep such a manual fully updated.

if there is thing you need help with just post on the forum and we will help where ever possible ( within the forum rules of course ).

dryrainbow
11-02-13, 12:57
All clear now.

I have inserted a usb and nothing happened. How do I proceed to open the contents?

Thanks.

dryrainbow.

Larry-G
11-02-13, 13:01
create a new thread with your questions and we will help you, this is not the place for such questions.

infobleep
23-05-14, 21:20
Hi there

Thanks for making the manual available here. It's no longer on Technomate's Web Site ,despite the fact they still sell he model.