PDA

View Full Version : Couple of ideas

Bluto141
22-04-12, 14:31
Hi everyone.
I found this place through WOS and what a great find it was.
I have only been here a few days, but already feel this is a great place to sit and read, learn and hopefully share knowledge as I learn.

So to the ideas.

A Specific section to give feedback for our sponsors, I have had dealings with someone from there, I do not want to mention him by name in case it is not allowed, but really feel we could do with one location that we all post our experiences and feedback, this will help prospective buyers an informed view before parting with their cash.
At the bottom of "Forum Sponsor" a simple "tell us what you think" or just "Sponsor Feedback" the name is unimportant, but I think it is a good idea.

Secondly, as I intend to spend a fair bit of time on here, I love Arcade Games, so more please, lots more, things like, Mahjong, lightening pool, billiard blast, tower defender, geez my list is as long as the list of chocolate I like..

The site is clean tidy and easy to navigate, well done to everyone involved in setting up and running the forum.

Cheers B141

Stanman
22-04-12, 19:31
You have a the forum sponsor sub forum at the very top of the tree and can post your experience in there.

Duly noted your idea for the feedback area

Bluto141
23-04-12, 00:17
yeah as I said in my post, i see their is a sub forum, but what i am suggesting is so that all feedback is in the same place, another option is added, ie "feedback", as it stands at the moment, their are 3 sections, any of which could be used for feedback, and because of that, could quickly be lost with other post about offers etc being added.
Just thought I would clarify..

Cheers B141