PDA

View Full Version : EyeTV Diversity in Ultimo?

Wild Bill
20-04-12, 09:18
Apologies if you've already seen this question buried within my other thread, but I decided to break it our here in case it went unnoticed. Having already ordered my Ultimo with 3xDVB-S, I would like to make a decision on the USB DVB-T tuner stick so it can also be ordered.

Regarding the choice of USB stick, I see that the WinTV Nova-TD stick is only compatible with Windows. Given that I have Macs, in which I might want to use the stick from time to time, I found a similar dual tuner stick that is also compatible with OS X, the EyeTV Diversity. Is this stick compatible with the latest ViX image? I believe that it should be with only the Diversity functionality not currently supported by Linux. Do any of you have any preferences regarding these or other dual tuner sticks? I have also seen that some people appear to have problems, at least using BH, when using a tuner stick or USB flash drive in one of the rear USB slots and the Vu+ WIFI N USB dongle in the other. Has anyone experienced this with the ViX image?

Thanks.