PDA

View Full Version : Newbie - Problems with bouquets

selondoner
19-04-12, 19:26
Hi everyone,

Vu Duo was delivered today and although a few hiccups setting up I'm nearly there. I'm on Sky UK 28.2.

Channel list showing up, Cccam running, EPG populated using CrossEPG.

I installed several bouquets though as I couldn't get the channels to work when I pushed them to the box. (Found I had to do a rescan after transferring them with DBE to get them showing up)

I installed
VIX Silverfox0786 E2 HD SKY UK & UK HD DTT [HD SWAP] [01.04.2012]
VIX Silverfox0786 E2 HD SKY UK [HD SWAP] [01.04.2012]
VIX Team E2 HD 28.2E [HD SWAP] [01.05.2011]

Not ideal I know. (If I click on Providers in the channel list I get 2 x BSkyB and and a 28.2E option)

All i want to do is get everything in the EPG in the same order as Sky box.

I also have random channels like 42156. Can these be got rid of?

Maybe remove all current bouquets and start again? Any help very much appreciated :thumbsup:

Stanman
19-04-12, 19:28
What happens when you press 101 or blue button for favourities?

selondoner
19-04-12, 20:17
I get 28.2 Sky UK Silverfox folder at the top and then all the Sky folders HD, Entertainment, Sport etc undermeath.

Ideally Id like the EPG to start with channels 1-5 (HD). Plus without all the weird extra channels.

Maxwell
19-04-12, 20:20
I get 28.2 Sky UK Silverfox folder at the top and then all the Sky folders HD, Entertainment, Sport etc undermeath.

Ideally Id like the EPG to start with channels 1-5 (HD). Plus without all the weird extra channels.

In that case you need to edit them to your liking with DBE

Stanman
19-04-12, 20:44

Not gonna work, the placeholders are needed to maintain the channle numbering the same as sly so when you press 401 it takes you to ss1.

TomD
19-04-12, 20:57
A bit laborious, but I moved mine manually on the box :eek:

selondoner
19-04-12, 22:11
When installing bouquets do you overwrite all previous ones?

If so then that's the best I can do. I can do a bit of manual tweaking if I need to.

judge
19-04-12, 22:17
When installing bouquets do you overwrite all previous ones?

If so then that's the best I can do. I can do a bit of manual tweaking if I need to.

Yes, uploading fresh bouquets overwrites the current ones on the box.

selondoner
19-04-12, 22:34
Great, thanks for all your help guys. I'm slowly getting my head round it. Already know I'm going to love this box! Just have lots to learn but this place is definitely helping.

:thumbsup: