PDA

View Full Version : Internet problems

sphinx700
16-04-12, 10:22
Internet problems when I configure the setting in manual the box connects to the internet and Google maps load no problem ,then when I put the box into standby then turn on again I have lost connection when I check the configuration its is correct, when I use auto it does not detect the settings , to connect again I have to turn the box of and reload the setting again even though they have not been lost, I am using the latest firmware is this a soft ware problem or harware

Stanman
16-04-12, 20:44
wirlesss or wired

sphinx700
16-04-12, 23:38
The setup is a wireless access point connected to a 8 port switch that is hard wired to a x box’s and the receiver
As I have tried some older software the problem still the same, I have had a tm500 connected and the connection works well with the x box , I have just tried the access point and the problem is the same

Sicilian
17-04-12, 07:00
Try hard wiring to router.

sphinx700
24-04-12, 10:40
Ok final got round to putting this box directly on to router and it works fine
What I need to know is a working solution to connect my box to my router that is in a different room, can anyone recommend a home plug or wireless access point that is working with the eagle 800

Stanman
24-04-12, 19:27
any one of these will do you find.
http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/index.php?route=product/search&keyword=homeplugs&category_id=0