PDA

View Full Version : Channel numbering plugin?

paco
13-04-12, 22:27
Hi guys,

I have this idea for a plugin but don't know where to start really. I never developed a plugin for Enigma, even though I have programming knowledge.

Well, for those (like me) who like having channels sorted according to the official listings of the providers, it would be nice if there were a way of using these numbers across the different bouquets. I mean, at the moment I have a bouquet with D+ Spain using numbers 1-1000 and another one with Sky UK using 1101 onwards. What I would like to do is, say I am in SkyUk bouquet, I would like to press 101 in the remote and it would take me to 1101 (BBC One) or 401 for Sky sports 1. Then, if I were on other bouquet, as D+ I would press 101 and it would take me to Taquilla 1.

I thought this could be done (just a guess) by putting the current bouquet's userbouquet.***.tv on top of the bouquets.tv file with every change of bouquet?

Also, I have seen loads of people asking about subservices. So far I have only been able to find active subservices on Blue Movie (Sky Germany 19.2E), but there are many others that would be desirable to make work like the BBC red button or the Sky Sports Active on Sky UK. If this plugin were working, we could have a bouquet with the few channels associated to the main one and zapp between them quickly (thinking of the different F1 channels on Sky Sports UK, like on board, boxes, timing...).

The last thing would be hiding the 'place holder channels' (channels used to fill the gaps in the original numbering) in the list. I find annoying when surfing the Graphic EPG seeing all those empty gaps.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Regards,
Toloko