PDA

View Full Version : Video Formats played on Vu+Duo, VTI 4.1 issues...

brainmolester
11-04-12, 09:19
Hello there guys.... I just ahev a small problem... I have a Vu+Duo with VTI 4.1 installed...works like a charm!!!! yesterday I mounted my 2 PCs on it, it tookd some time though because I had to reboot several times until it worked... but the problem that I have is that when I go to menu on my Vu and go to file browser and chose the PC mount, I see all the Videos that I have shared, but I can only play AVIs.... MKV, mov, and MP4s do not play at all!!! is this a codec issue? or maybe I should open them using a different program/sof?... the thing is I am scared to install a lot of shit on it because it is very stable now and I don't wanna screw it up.. if you know of a good way to play any video format that will be GREATLY appreciated !
regards,
BM

brainmolester
11-04-12, 11:34
Pleaaase guys.. Any feedback?

mcquaim
11-04-12, 11:52
Hi there,

I haven't used VTI in ages so can't comment on it..

I can though say that Vix for me plays all video formats really well so perhaps give it a go!

Make sure to do an image backup first as if you are not happy you can easily jump back to your current setup..

Trial
11-04-12, 11:56
Hi,
the standard media player does not support a lot of formats. Try EMC, AMS or simple the Dream Explorer.

ciao