PDA

View Full Version : (Paypal Claim) Looking for an authorised dealer to confirm my box is clone

vuduo123
10-04-12, 16:14
hi guys,

As some of you will know, I'm a new owner of a vu+ duo, which i bought from a website.

I paid via paypal and i now believe that this is a fake product...Yes, i know i'm stupid! :confused:. Paypal have asked me to get in touch with vu-plus authorised dealer that sell these boxes to get some written email/letter prove that the box i have is fake. They said to take photos and send them to the dealer, so that this can be confirmed.

I have read the thread below, but still need to know which dealer i could get in touch in uk:-

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?17038-Guide-Is-It-A-Clone-How-To-Claim-Through-Paypal

The seller is refusing to refund any monies and the only way i can get my money back in order to buy the original from WOS, is to ask an authorised dealer to look at photos i can send via email to confirm if I have a fake.

I'm regretting buying cheap and now i'm paying a heavy price. I don't know who to turn to or how i can prove it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sicilian
10-04-12, 16:33
Send WoS a pm.

vuduo123
10-04-12, 23:24
thanks very much Sicilian. Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but when you say message WOS, are you saying, using the Contact Page or is there someone on here called WOS?

Thanks

vuduo123
10-04-12, 23:31
thanks very much Sicilian. Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but when you say message WOS, are you saying, using the Contact Page or is there someone on here called WOS?

Thanks

PS. To get things moving along i have used the contact page to send a message to WOS

Larry-G
10-04-12, 23:53
send a PM directly to this user on the forum.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/member.php?1447-world-of-satellite-co-uk

silverfox0786
11-04-12, 00:01
WoS is the forum sponsor use link pheonix gave ya

vuduo123
11-04-12, 11:18
thanks very much guys,

before i saw your replies, i emailed the WOS Sales using the contact page. But they have asked me to purchase a receiver before they can give me a report. the problem with this is that i can't afford to buy another receiver until i get my money refunded for the first one :confused:

I don't mind paying a small fee to get the receiver report.

Sicilian
11-04-12, 11:38
This forum is not a customer services base for for people having problems with clone units. Explantions of people saying they did not realise they where buying clones is a load of rubbish imo, I'm sure the low price would have given it away. You find yourself in this predicament becuase you went for cheap, so for cheap you get this. People need to understand that geunine goods and service cost money and theres a always a reason that GENUINE goods are priced more expensive.

WoS has offered what they can. Now I'm afriad this thread is going to be closed.

world-of-satellite.co.uk
11-04-12, 12:34
thanks very much guys,

before i saw your replies, i emailed the WOS Sales using the contact page. But they have asked me to purchase a receiver before they can give me a report. the problem with this is that i can't afford to buy another receiver until i get my money refunded for the first one :confused:

I don't mind paying a small fee to get the receiver report.

For clarification we asked you to purchase a genuine receiver so that would enable you take photographs of the genuine and clone units together then forward us the photos so that we could prepare the paperwork for you.

Under no cirumstances are we going to release photo's from customers who had been in a similar situation as you.

Paypal will want to see YOUR photo's of the genuine and clone unit as part of the proof to process your claim.

We will provide the report/paperwork required FREE OF CHARGE once you purchase a receiver and you provide the required photographs.