PDA

View Full Version : Please help upgrading Black Hole Image

nikolakis0644
10-04-12, 10:08
Hi to all again
I want to make a question because I am not sure what to do....

I have installed BH 1.7.0 image in flash since I bought the reciever. I left this image untouched ( without adding plugins etc ). I installed the same image using multiboot in a usb flash drive, and I had added all the plugins I wanted. The reciever works perfect.
Now I saw that there is a new image released BH 1.7.3, my first question is . Does it worth it to upgrade to this new release? is some importand stuff added?
And the most importand, can I install this release in the multiboot (usb flash drive), leaving the BH 1.7.0 in flash or I have to put it again in flash, erase everything and do the same procedure I had done in the 1.7.0 release? Because this is a lot of work to add everything again..
I am a bit confused.
Thank you in advance
Bye

kingy29
10-04-12, 11:07
Backup up your personel settings (Blackhole Menu) install new image and then re-install your personel settings backup

nikolakis0644
10-04-12, 15:58
Backup up your personel settings (Blackhole Menu) install new image and then re-install your personel settings backup

Thanks for the reply, If you know if you read my post again, must I install this release 1.7.3 in the flash? or in multiboot? I have 1.7.0 in flash already

Ev0
10-04-12, 16:01
It needs to go in the flash mate.

nikolakis0644
10-04-12, 16:15
Thanks to all for replies