PDA

View Full Version : CCcam 2.30 Backdoor????

tomthebomb1968
08-04-12, 19:21
Hi guy, anyone out there heard about a back door in CCcam 2.30.
i have just had a mate on the phone warning me about it, gave me a link to a forum with a post that reads as below.
Anyone with the necessary skills(I dont) done the decompiling thing to see if the allegations are correct?

CCcam 2.3.0 Spyware installed.

Taken from another forum. (chinese dream box)
Quelle: Cccamforum

Zitat:
CCCAM 2.3.0 is taking the backdoor crap even a step further.

The lowest scum of the earth, UVADI TEAM, have done it even better this time. Making sure sharing will die for sure if they keep this crap up.

Before I continue, I would urge people with BRAINS and PROGRAMMING SKILLS, to download IDA PRO (torrent) and decompile it for themselfs to find the ******** remotely triggered backdoor.

How it works.

When you install CCcam 2.3.0 , nothing special is happening at first, and cccam will check for input activity on the pc or box to make sure nobody is watching. When it finds itself comfortably alone, it will start sending your ENTIRE CCCAM.CFG info to this IP 176.9.242.159 (a rented root server in germany).
Now I recompiled a version so I could trigger the backdoor myself, and TADA, some ******** ITALIAN dialup asswipe connected to the server I just set up , IP : 2.32.190.9. So traffic on my card started. THIS THEY CAN NOT HIDE in Cccam, it shows as a CONNECTED CLIENT from one of your clients in cccam.cfg where the dyndns has been removed (still lack of cccam, if dyndns is non-existing) the security feature doesn't work anymore and everybody can connect on that user.

I have 2 words for UVADI TEAM -> YOU SUCK !!!!!!

The future of CCcam is dead thanks to these low life asswipes , just after free sharing and making their own "spidernetwork" on your card.

BLOCK ALL CLIENTS that have 2.3.0 connected to your server as it will still read all connected clients from the server, trough the client !!

latest original CCcam 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 which are secure and don't have this backdoor code.

ps: AGAIN , if you don't want to take the warning for granted, decompile and look for yourself !!!!!!! "

__________________________________________________ _____________

Test these commands with Telnet :

netstat (will work also on dreambox, as well as PC Linux)

tcpdump (PC Linux)

Stanman
08-04-12, 19:22
Lots of net chatter but no hard proof,saying that dont use as found 2.2.1 better

Donnie
08-04-12, 19:27
Its a load of bollox, put the IP in your browser and you end up at a site linked with ants and worms :D

Trial
08-04-12, 19:50
Hi,
I use 2.3 and check my client quite often and nothing suspicious.

ciao

Larry-G
08-04-12, 20:32
That email did the rounds not long after 2.3 came out and theres still no real proof to substantiate the claims.

s1m0nw
08-04-12, 21:09
does that mean the cccam 2.3 thats on blackhole softcam server is dodgy???

basilyoung
08-04-12, 21:49
no,
as posted earlier, there is no clear evidence that 2.3 has a back door, but if you are uneasy, use 2.2.1 or 2.13

Ev0
08-04-12, 22:24
does that mean the cccam 2.3 thats on blackhole softcam server is dodgy???

What blackhole softcam server ?

basilyoung
08-04-12, 22:49
I dont know if the blackhole image has a downloadable softcam or not, I expect there is, my answer was simply restateing the known questions about cccam

Larry-G
09-04-12, 06:22
What blackhole softcam server ?

yeah i was just going to say that till i saw your reply.

for the record BH /BP like ViX do not support softcams hence the reason why you will not find a softcam server available via the feeds for any image, there are certain panels where they are available but there by no means associated with the image teams.

Rob van der Does
09-04-12, 06:30
Hi guy, anyone out there heard about a back door in CCcam 2.30.
Oh dear, are we restarting this hoax all over again :rolleyes:

tomthebomb1968
09-04-12, 14:03
Oh dear, are we restarting this hoax all over again :rolleyes:No I am not restarting anything, I am asking a question. As I stated in the OP I do not have the skills to carry out the instructions and wondered if anyone on here may have done so. The ???? make it plain its a question and not a statement!

Larry-G
09-04-12, 14:08
No I am not restarting anything, I am asking a question. As I stated in the OP I do not have the skills to carry out the instructions and wondered if anyone on here may have done so. The ???? make it plain its a question and not a statement!

He was not making any kind of personal attack on you or your post just a generalized statement that these rumors have been in circulation for some time.

Sandman
09-04-12, 14:16
There have been plenty of scaremongering over 2.3.0 including DNS lists circulating because of this release!!

If you're worried...stick to 2.1.3, ECM info and hop faking aside I see no reason to use any other version!

Rob van der Does
09-04-12, 15:10
No I am not restarting anything, I am asking a question. As I stated in the OP I do not have the skills to carry out the instructions and wondered if anyone on here may have done so. The ???? make it plain its a question and not a statement!
There is plenty of information to be found about this. And these repeated questions only keep the hoax alive, needlessly scaring people.

tomthebomb1968
09-04-12, 20:06
There have been plenty of scaremongering over 2.3.0 including DNS lists circulating because of this release!!

If you're worried...stick to 2.1.3, ECM info and hop faking aside I see no reason to use any other version!

Yeah I use oscam/cccam 2.13 usually but used 2.30 for audio on meo 30west

silverfox0786
10-04-12, 11:49
although NO hard proof

i have found CCcam 2.3.0 to be real slow and buggy anyway

i still stick with 2.2.1

Rob van der Does
10-04-12, 14:16
Problem with CCcam is of course that it is a closed source development.
Anyway: 2.3.0. works perfectly for me. Maybe configuration and/or card dependant? And doesn't seem to be topic-related?