PDA

View Full Version : New channels on satellites

pooface
16-08-10, 10:05
Hi guys.

Now, I know that on kingofsat website and others, they list all new channels and dead channels etc, but I don't really get to go on there often, and by the time I do, they don't show all channels from last time I went etc...

So, I was wondering, how do you guys check when new channels appear on different packages etc? Would be useful for when I update my channel lists... Am behind on loads of them, but would be so much easier if I knew when they were released. Are there any sites that do rss feeds on the new channels etc?

Cheers :)

grtmoby
16-08-10, 11:15
king of sat has rss feeds service

http://en.kingofsat.net/rssnews.php

pooface
16-08-10, 11:27
I know, but it doesn't just list new channels. It lists the encryption changes etc as well. Also, by the looks of it, the rssfeed only goes back until 9th August...

grtmoby
16-08-10, 11:43
no poo... it shows new channels as well, check the attachment

pooface
16-08-10, 15:07
no poo... it shows new channels as well, check the attachment

Let me repeat that ;)

I know, but it doesn't just list new channels. It shows everything. I want something that just lists new channels (and deleted channels if necessary)...

grtmoby
16-08-10, 15:10
sorry didn't get this "just"
:o

whyder
10-11-10, 21:34
Dear Friends, How can I update new satellite if it is not appear in VU+ Duo like ASIASAT 3S, and IntelliSAT 10

Larry-G
10-11-10, 21:37
you need to install a new satellites.xml file with the satellites you want to receive.

whyder
10-11-10, 21:54
Can you please explain the steps how can i install xml file.

Larry-G
10-11-10, 21:58
go to this site

http://www.satellites-xml.eu/

select every satellite you want to receive as you can only have one of these files on your receiver.
now once you have the satellites.xml file open your FTP programme and copy it to the following directory on the receiver, overwriting the original ( make a copy of the original first just on case )

/etc/tuxbox/

once it's on the receiver reboot and you can now see and scan the satellites you want.

whyder
10-11-10, 22:09
thanks pheonix for your help, i will try this. One more question, today I purchased vu+ duo, where can I get vu+ duo detail tutorial and information about cccam servers.

whyder
10-11-10, 22:19
Thanks pheonix for your prompt replies and help!
Can you guide my how can I learn my VU+ Duo box and how can I play with different images.

Larry-G
10-11-10, 22:25
the best thing i can suggest is that you read the various threads from within this forum. there is a great deal of knowledge contained within this forum and by it's members. and if you get stuck or dont understand some thing. just ask.

whyder
11-11-10, 05:13
thanks once again