PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Tyne & Wear

dasteelman
15-08-10, 23:04
I have been knocking around the scene for nearly 20 years...satellite is my hobby....joined this site due to the good layout.

I am about to purchase a VU duo...so I will be a regular visitor

basilyoung
15-08-10, 23:10
the VU will be great, and getting to no the unit, wont take to long, but suspect you no that

welcome mate

baz

SLOTH
16-08-10, 09:18
Welcome to the forum mate !
Enjoy
Sloth

pooface
16-08-10, 09:24
Hello and welcome. Look forward to your new toy, as it will consume you for a while. Get the divorce proceedings ready as well possibly :p hehe ;)

grtmoby
16-08-10, 11:22
welcome on board mate

nice to have you with us here

sure u'll like the new toy when it comes, reminds me of myself :baby:

just a note, when ready to buy, check our site sponsor, they have really good deals for us a forum members

Sicilian
17-08-10, 06:42
Hello dasteelman :welcome: to the forums :)

dasteelman
17-08-10, 22:30
thankyou all for the warm welcome... I am a linux user ..so I familiar with Enigma1. I get my VU+ tomorrow... plus I get a nice little TM to add to my Dreambox;eagle..Its a good job im not married ..although I do have a girlfriend lol.

No kids either so all my money is mine hahaha...

My only annoyance / regret is the property of where I live...its a south facing wall, however...bloody trees in the Summer are a nightmare. I cant have anything over 1 meter dish...so my hobby really exiists from October _march on 5 e, 7e, 42e

basilyoung
17-08-10, 22:34
turn them into totum poles, stick a feather in your hair, and run round in circles on sundays chanting, you might get away with it,

you wil love the VU,

baz

dasteelman
17-08-10, 22:40
I preay that one day someone from the council comes along and cuts them down....I am seriously looking to move house..to get the ideal garden lol