PDA

View Full Version : Now that the EPL Has Started.....

DrProzac
15-08-10, 21:24
If any of your are intrested in it, what cards are you using to watch it?

And do you need any CAMS to get the cards to work.

pooface
15-08-10, 21:32
Not really been watching it myself, but noticed that the sly italia calcio had about 3 or 4 matches in hd yesterday afternoon at 3pm... Not sure how many tring digital had, but I read a few people saying how the quality wasn't really very good. Only people sticking up for it was the mod/admins on a certain distributor's forum... So I would say it was a bit biased... So, my choice if I could afford it would prolly be the sly italia...

Sicilian
15-08-10, 21:48
What channels is the premiership showing on Tring? Couldn't find the right channel yesterday showing the Spurs game.

DrProzac
15-08-10, 21:49
Yes I did notice that...

Wouldn't have expected anything less really.
Still not sure if that card works in the VU+ with OSCAM, never heard any real confirmation.

I'd like the Sky Italia as well, but boring things like just having the kitchen done is sucking up all my money at the moment. :(

pooface
15-08-10, 21:52
From what I've heard in other reports, the latest oscam should allow tring...

But cannot confirm, as haven't got one to try with... So, if someone else has one, would be good to let us know :)

Sicilian
15-08-10, 22:01
Oscam-cccam combo should be fine from what I've read.

DrProzac
15-08-10, 22:05
I think tring just stop there normal programs and just have the footy on instead.
SO they don't have dedicated footy channels and just use what they have.

I'm still tempted.

basilyoung
15-08-10, 23:04
viasat/1 west offer the best options

total chioce of games

baz

Etk
16-08-10, 08:03
viasat/1 west offer the best options

total chioce of games

baz

Any chance of more details on this? I'm just about to get my first motorised setup to watch football so need to go through my options.

steford
16-08-10, 11:30
Head over to LJ's site for what's on and where. Sky Italia and Viasat/Canal Digital 5E/1W are the most comprehensive packages - but also the most costly. Bulsatcom have been good for me and relatively cheap although Nova Sports now shows some matches which isn't in my basic subscription. Tring seems to be OK after all and clearly the best value for money especially if you support a smaller team which isn't guaranteed to be shown on channels only showing 1 match at a time.