PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] No Data on Transponder (Timeout reading Pat)

ILM16
30-03-12, 07:57
Hey,

I woke up to see none of my channels working and this was the error message, what do I do? :confused:

Thanks,

Stanman
30-03-12, 11:52
Go into your tuner configuration to make sure the right sats have been chosen, check your cable and if all OK try with another box in case LNV fault or dish.

ILM16
30-03-12, 18:26
Checked all that and they're fine :confused:

mauri
11-04-12, 00:22
Hey,

I woke up to see none of my channels working and this was the error message, what do I do? :confused:

Thanks,

If you have Vu+Uno, most probably you need to upgrade FPGA - the tuner drivers.
for a step by step guide on how to fix ur problem, check this thread:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?17390-SNR-0-for-some-HD-channels-that-used-to-work-before/page2

cheers

hardy27
30-10-15, 20:11
Does anyone have hades archive links for all gigablue images i need image for HD X1 and Ultra UE. the new openvix 3.2 is causing massive issue when trying to get channels for virgin. below is what the issue is and iv given up:

Hi everyone

ive the read the post and i myself cannot get a fix. i have tried the autobouqetmaker (abm) to virgin uk seven kings 41050 and hit scan. says tuner lock.
i checked tuner config for dvb-c tuner and its set to provider virgin media 6952. when i scan in abm i dont anything. the receiver and cable feed works on another receiver.

Sicilian
30-10-15, 20:20
3 posts in different threads isn't going to get some kind of faster help, no there are not archives for pre 3.2. Post in the correct section with relevant logs and you might get some help. No idea why you are referring to the X1 for cable as its a satellite receiver .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hardy27
30-10-15, 20:32
3 posts in different threads isn't going to get some kind of faster help, no there are not archives for pre 3.2. Post in the correct section with relevant logs and you might get some help. No idea why you are referring to the X1 for cable as its a satellite receiver .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies for the demand. will keep it fair. its just been a nightmare spent 6 hours last night trying to get a fix. I was using a HMP-Combo usb dvb-c stick and it works with vu+ and gigablue but not with vix 3.2.

i did download opti-combo driver. used to work with hades.

same issue with ue ultra but didnt use hmp instead i fitted an internal dvb-c tuner and same issue

any clues