PDA

View Full Version : Can't get any channels

boroboyliam
29-03-12, 16:58
Hello

I've bought the TM-800HD from your site yesterday and it arrived today i have wired it all up i have put the eithernet from the back of my router to the TM800 flashed it with the UH 25-02-11 for the TM-800 it has seemed to do that all fine but i can't seem to view any channels any other ideas what i could need to do to get this solved? says something is not configured when i try to watch a channel many thanks for any help

boroboyliam
29-03-12, 17:00
i don't have a satalite dish i only have virgin media i dont know if thats any help at all? thanks again in advance

Sicilian
29-03-12, 17:06
i don't have a satalite dish i only have virgin media i dont know if thats any help at all? thanks again in advance

Our sponsor only provide's free to air satellite receivers and off course you will need a satellite dish after all it is a satellite receiver! :lol3:

boroboyliam
29-03-12, 17:12
Our sponsor only provide's free to air satellite receivers and off course you will need a satellite dish after all it is a satellite receiver! :lol3:

so if i get a satellite dish fitted problem fixed?

Sicilian
29-03-12, 17:14
so if i get a satellite dish fitted problem fixed?

Well how else do you expect it to tune to any channels??

boroboyliam
29-03-12, 17:29
i read somewhere it could do it via eithernet cable i obviously didn't do as much research into this as i should of done. i have seen a freesat instalation company will that work ( i know it seems like a retarded question but as i guess you may of noticed i aint the brightest of guys)

judge
29-03-12, 17:41
Sorry, but this thread did make me laugh...
Yes, a freesat installation company will be able to supply & fit a dish for you.
Using the network to clear channels is something that can't be discussed here, but even then you still need the sat dish to receive the channels.