PDA

View Full Version : display digits getting bright on standby ?

BRAVEHEART
29-03-12, 04:06
On the little digital display on the box I have noticed that the digits get bright even though they are set and and saved to the dimmest standby setting.

They sometimes work ok and then other days they are bright just like fully bright setting, I have checked repeatedly if they are set correctly and they are.

This has only started to happen since installing image ViX-2.3.204 several weeks ago and not before.

can someone help me with this please, thanks ?

BRAVEHEART
29-03-12, 04:58
Just noticed again that the digits on standby mode were bright again even though they are set to as dim as possible and saved, I switched the tv on and the actual VIX image startup screen was showing, so I had to restart the box as it had frozen up and wouldnt let me select any options etc, hmmmmmm ?

Now I have switched it back on standby again and I shall see how long it takes for the digits to go bright, could be a day or so as I cant keep an eye on it 24/7, but I will post back, its obvious something isnt right as I said in first post that this didnt happen before I put this latest image on the box.

BRAVEHEART
30-03-12, 00:41
update:

Seems strange now, but its hard to keep a close eye on this to see when its happening, had a few glances at the box since last night and the standby digits are nice and dim like they should be, I will just need to see if I can see it happening again, will keep ya posted.