PDA

View Full Version : help unscrambling pictures - cccam

Thomo?
14-08-10, 17:17
i installed cccam 2.1.4 full.

i put my cline into the cccam.cfg file, it contains nothing else at all just my cline

but when i go onto a channel it does not change from the Blackhole Dream Elite screen starting enigma II with the very attractive young lady on it!

If i press down and select a channel the info bar displays but still this blackhole screen?

I know the cline is working as i was watching it on my azbox before i turned it off to get the vu up and going.

any suggestions please?

basilyoung
14-08-10, 17:23
I take it your unit is net connected, and you have restarted cccam??

oh and got the latest channel list as well

baz

Thomo?
14-08-10, 17:32
yes its connected to internet.

i have restarted the whole box multiple times but nothing.

when i go to blue panel it says 1 CAMs installed Set Default Cam but i cannot do anything on that screen.

I have 6 cccam.cfg in etc, is that correct?

could i have a dodgy image because most times whenever i am trying to download any plugins etc it either hangs on the connection established screen and doesnt display the plugins avail or it gets past there and when select the plugin it gets stuck on "wait please download in progress" with little blue squares moving and my box is totally unresponsive until the power is yanked! (left for 35b mins longest and was only downloading the ccam file which is peanuts!)

Using the latest Dream Elite image from this site.

ttt1892
14-08-10, 17:45
If you`re in a cs,I assume you are as you mention cline.You need more than just the cline in your cfg.

ttt.

basilyoung
14-08-10, 17:47
yes its connected to internet.

i have restarted the whole box multiple times but nothing.

when i go to blue panel it says 1 CAMs installed Set Default Cam but i cannot do anything on that screen.

I have 6 cccam.cfg in etc, is that correct?

could i have a dodgy image because most times whenever i am trying to download any plugins etc it either hangs on the connection established screen and doesnt display the plugins avail or it gets past there and when select the plugin it gets stuck on "wait please download in progress" with little blue squares moving and my box is totally unresponsive until the power is yanked! (left for 35b mins longest and was only downloading the ccam file which is peanuts!)

Using the latest Dream Elite image from this site.

thats your problem, 6 cfg,s, i think you have cccam switch,

delete all but one cccam.cfg, or even all of them..and re download the cccam.cfg, add your line, and make sure that cccam 2.1.4 is running

baz

grtmoby
14-08-10, 18:22
in addition to what basily said

uninstall cccam switch and so u get rid of these 6 cfg files. also u have to start cccam, to do this click on "OK" when u have the cam window open.

test afterwards

Thomo?
14-08-10, 18:33
how do i uninstall cccam switch?

if i delete the cccam.cfg files and reboot they all auto create again!

Where do i see if cccam is actually installed properly?

apologies for asking to be taught to suck eggs but i brought my box and had it delivered in May and today is the first time i have got to play with it because of renovating my house and im a little dispondant rather than over the moon.

i want to be over the moon.

is B.hole image to advanced to begin with? should i try another image?

Thomo?
14-08-10, 18:34
in addition to what basily said

uninstall cccam switch and so u get rid of these 6 cfg files. also u have to start cccam, to do this click on "OK" when u have the cam window open.

test afterwards

is the cam window the same as what i described as blue panel in above post?

grtmoby
14-08-10, 18:49
BH is just good, we all learn one time or another.

yes the cam window is what you described, just click on OK when u have it and it should say "starting cccam" on screen

about the 6 cfg you can either uninstall cccam switch by clicking on the green button and then choose install/ uninstall then press OK when u stand on it. the other way around is to rename ur original cfg file to resemble the 6 files and ftp them all and replace the ones in the box. the names should be like cccam_1.cfg cccam_2.cfg ...etc

if one thing is missing pls forgive the bad memory as i am not having the BH on the box now :D

Thomo?
14-08-10, 20:29
BH is just good, we all learn one time or another.

yes the cam window is what you described, just click on OK when u have it and it should say "starting cccam" on screen

about the 6 cfg you can either uninstall cccam switch by clicking on the green button and then choose install/ uninstall then press OK when u stand on it. the other way around is to rename ur original cfg file to resemble the 6 files and ftp them all and replace the ones in the box. the names should be like cccam_1.cfg cccam_2.cfg ...etc

if one thing is missing pls forgive the bad memory as i am not having the BH on the box now :D

when i press ok in the blue panel it says - "please wait while starting common interface"

If i go into green - yellow - addons uninstall panel there is nothing listed (i presume this is where cccam would get uninstalled from?

grtmoby
14-08-10, 20:31
when i press ok in the blue panel it says - "please wait while starting common interface"

this means u r current cam is not cccam, use the left/right arrows to get it selected then press ok.

DrProzac
14-08-10, 20:32
I always thought the 6 cfg files are all inactive.
It's only the cccam.cfg that's active.

From memory, you can go to CCCam swicth and then load up the cccam_01.cfg and this will the copy the file to cccam.cfg.
This way you can keep multiple copies with different configs and switch between them as required.

Thomo?
im still getting the constant connection hangs aswell. now its stuck on Wait please connection in progress and freezes the box up!

i know my connection is good!

:-(

(this is during trying to load the plugins list or download a plugin!

Thomo?
this means u r current cam is not cccam, use the left/right arrows to get it selected then press ok.

nothing changes on screen when press left/right

DrProzac
14-08-10, 20:38
I had a few errors on this.

I done this to fix it.

Make a backup of your CCCam.cfg files. Via FTP
Restart the box ( I had to hard power off with switch at the back)

Re-Install CCCAm Full

Copy your configs back.

Thomo?
14-08-10, 20:40
Re-Install CCCAm Full

id love to but everytime i try to access the plugins list to view them or downlaod them i get the OSD i have previously mentioned and i have to reboot the box.

DrProzac
14-08-10, 20:44
Have you switched box off at the rear.
Left it for 60seconds (at least)

Uninstalled the CCCAm
Then tried going to the Blue Pannel to download again?

charliesen
14-08-10, 23:30
What i did with BH was connected to the box withh Dcc.
Ftp into it and load the first config file to the pc so i could edit it.
Then replaced it with my config file with my cline in it and it worked straight away.
I never deleted any of the other cnfgs or uninstalled the switch

Thomo?
15-08-10, 21:12
sorted, i reset the box to factory defaults and started again and now i have unscrambled pictures!

thanks all

basilyoung
15-08-10, 21:16
great, thats you sorted then...now enjoy the benifits of the VU

baz

Thomo?
15-08-10, 21:35
great, thats you sorted then...now enjoy the benifits of the VU

baz

wouldnt say that, it appears im still getting the network hangs as previously mentioned in this thread. :-(

basilyoung
15-08-10, 21:44
oh....is it your end, as in your unit/network??
or something else

baz

Thomo?
15-08-10, 21:51
no i know my network connection is fine 100%, it varies as to when it hangs either

establishing connection
connectiuon established
wait please downlaoding in progress

it will do it on all stages of trung to access the plugins/cams lists etc or downloading them.

But i know my connection is good.