PDA

View Full Version : can someone please help with my softcam settings for sly. PLEASE.

hiohaa
22-03-12, 23:23
can someone please help.
i used to run cccam enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1_1.0-r0_mipsel.ipk.
didnt have any problems since like 2010 september.

then I rescanned, for 2 new sly channels. when i selected the new channels, it didnt work.. it wouldnt show the new f1 channel and mtv hd - it would just show a black screen.

so i installed oscam enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam.1.00.5953_1.0_mipsel.ipk
it worked, shows all the channels on my subscription fine.
but i have to restart it after 24 odd hours, for it to decrypt channels again, i have no idea why.

i installed the latest version of cccam, enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.3.0_1.0_mipsel.ipk
same result as the old version of cccam, and doesn't show a few more channels either...

can someone on here please. Please talk me through why this could be happening.
i installed both oscam and cccam via the vix installer, and made no changes to any settings.

the cccam.cfg file is all set up correctly, as per the guide on here.

please im begging you to help me solve this.

basilyoung
23-03-12, 00:04
As far as I am aware, the F1 channel should clear with just CCcam, hopefully, others will confirm this
I take it, the correct "box" key is in the configs?

hiohaa
23-03-12, 00:17
As far as I am aware, the F1 channel should clear with just CCcam, hopefully, others will confirm this
I take it, the correct "box" key is in the configs?

yup. 2 lines in the .cfg, that voltage 357000 thing, and the box key.
oscam has just the default files that come with the ipk install.

I really dont care which softcam i use....
all channels clear with oscam, but then i have this problem that i have to restart it after 24 hours otherwise all the subscription channels go black again.

basilyoung
23-03-12, 00:25
well, I cant help with any oscam setup issues, ( not had time to look into oscam ) but I do no that CCcam does the updates for oscam, I would first try CCcam on its own to see if the problem is still there, if you clear most of what you have subbed up to, then its likely that its an oscam problem

hiohaa
24-03-12, 21:03
anyone at all willing to help me here?

Stanman
24-03-12, 21:06
Its not a cam issue. more than likely a CFG file issue. Using Cccam and Oscam and no problems whatsoever. Ihave my local card decoding F1 HD here fine.

Talks
25-03-12, 11:36
anyone at all willing to help me here?I had exactly the same problem with my card and found it was the boxkey for some reson 2.2.1 did work without it but last month it kinda stopped for me so after looking into it i did the boxkey useing the 17 numbers on the uk box then used them after the convertion to the 8 numbers in the cccam cfg this then worked for me and all was good again..
Maybe this is the same problem your getting.
hope it helps.
Regards Talks.