PDA

View Full Version : VU Uno stay on display

behrooz_chz
22-03-12, 18:32
hi
i install VTI 4.1 image and due to could 't Upgrade FPGA online ( file not found) decide to upgarde by usb after upgrade stb show a green screen that your software get error
after that i decide to change the image by blackhole 7.1 by usb
upgrade successfuly done stb show starting on panel and blackhole logo on tv sudenly stb show VU uno on display and dosn' work to send image black hole And VTI on STB but vu uno still stay on display only
what can i do now???

Dell_XPS
22-03-12, 19:27
Did you upload the latest kernal to your box before updating the image ?

behrooz_chz
22-03-12, 19:32
no i didn't

Dell_XPS
22-03-12, 19:52
Ouch, well reflash it with latest kernal, then retry the image, I dont own an uno (I have a Vu Duo & Ultimo), just hope you have not bricked it :-(

Larry-G
22-03-12, 20:13
Try re-flashing. The uno / ultimo dont have bootloader updates as there so new so loading the newer kernel images should not have caused any damage. if need be try the latest official Vu 7.0 image first and let it boot up after flashing then try another image. it can some times take a few minutes for the bootup after a fresh flash so give it about 10 minutes after powering back on to see if it boots properly.

behrooz_chz
22-03-12, 20:34
tanQ flash STB by blackhole 1.6.3 and stb bootup successful but i can't still upgarde FPGA ( when press blue button show file not found)
now can i upgrade to BL 1.7 whthout any problem or must upgrade FPGA before that ?
which one do you prefer to use Between VTI & Blackhole ( I want more picture quality, acuracy in usals motor setting, CCCAM and perfect online panel...)

Larry-G
22-03-12, 20:52
The FPGA file flashes the chip that controls the tuner card you can still flash the image without flashing the FPGA but you will need to update the FPGA sooner or later.

behrooz_chz
22-03-12, 21:58
TanQ finally upgrade FPGA successfully if i change image to open aaf need to upgrade FPGA again ?

Larry-G
22-03-12, 22:03
no once its flashed its done, you only need to flash again if or when a newer version FPGA file is released