PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Custom button for Vix Epg

kicker86
22-03-12, 08:25
Hello.

I want to have the "cross down" button to open VIX EPG. Someone who can help me?

Sandman
22-03-12, 09:51
Hello.

I want to have the "cross down" button to open VIX EPG. Someone who can help me?

I don't think you can do that with the standard remote configuration....multiquickbutton for VIX seems quite restrictive so you may need a programmable remote to do what you need!

kicker86
22-03-12, 11:14
Yeah, I dont mean in MQB. Isnt it possible to change in a keymap.xml file or something. To make cross down do the same as the EPG button?

Delagroov
22-03-12, 12:15
I have read your PM and just saw your question here. Cause there is still some stuff to sort out I will send you my modede MQB ipk private, till it is clear if MQB will be supported official

Now it is just a private modification, which you could test. Make an backup of the original keymap.xml so you can always put it back if you accounter any probs after deinstall of MQB

Edit..it seems i can not attach to private mail..so leave me an emailadres so i can sent it to you.

You can add Vix EPG to cross down button...i think this is what you mean

kicker86
22-03-12, 12:24
Thank you. I will try it :) Mailaddress sent on PM.

xdoktor
12-09-12, 19:02
Hey Delagroov!

saw this post and I to want to be able to change something in my keymap.

I want to change the cross Up,Down Left,Right actions during playback for recordings etc.

I want cross button to equal :

Up = 9 key (5 mins skip Forward)
Down = 7 key (5 mins skip Backward)
Left = 1 key (30s skip Backward)
Right = 3 key (30s skip Forward)

Which is similar to my XBMC controls....

Can you help me with this please???
I do not have a keymap i can find in the enigma2 system...do i need to create one?

VU Ultimo - With latest Vix image installed :-)

cheers..respect to ALL testers ---
Dok